Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Only ghum trp increase other shows decreased by 0.1. Trp audience slowly accepting SaRaj. Lmao to those c grace media portals who were shouting how post leap they gonna get only 1.4. RIP 🤡😭

Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Only ghum trp increase other shows decreased by 0.1. Trp audience slowly accepting SaRaj. Lmao to those c grace media portals who were shouting how post leap they gonna get only 1.4. RIP 🤡😭

Actually Only online audience is shouting copy copy ..but many of new trp audience would not have watched yhm or forgot the story...so they might be watching..

And the cast is good ...savi and Rajat are clicking well now along with amu.. custody and wedding track will give much bigger boost...

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishna45637

Actually Only online audience is shouting copy copy ..but many of new trp audience would not have watched yhm or forgot the story...so they might be watching..

And the cast is good ...savi and Rajat are clicking well now along with amu.. custody and wedding track will give much bigger boost...

Yup Exactly Ganja casting is really good. My mom used to watch YHM but she doesn't even remember Raman's brother name now. Most ppl forgot the story, and a lot don't watch YHM. Saraj is picking up pace slowly tho. Online fans judge things way too quick. I'm hyped for the wedding track!
Krishna45637 thumbnail

Yup Exactly Ganja casting is really good. My mom used to watch YHM but she doesn't even remember Raman's brother name now. Most ppl forgot the story, and a lot don't watch YHM. Saraj is picking up pace slowly tho. Online fans judge things way too quick. I'm hyped for the wedding track!

I guess the trp will really pick up from wedding episodes...and yhm had really engaging tracks after marriage even though toxic somewhere but engaging, same way if they keep copying trp will really shoot up..

And the online hype will increase too..

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Lol trp is more or same like previous season which was ended abruptly because makers were desperate for trps so how come suddenly just by 0.1 increase it is being said that people have accepted this copy paste version and the audacity to blame online fans for calling out this plagiarized show.Why shouldn't fans call out to this copy pasted version ? Why r ganja writers r getting paid then if they cannot even write a single dialogue ? Excuse me if alot havent watched yhm then how was yhm one of the blockbuster show ? There is absolutely nothing wrong in calling out to this copy paste version..Jab chori karte hue sharam nahi makers ko so why should fans not call out to this cheap version of yhm.

Krishna45637 thumbnail

Shakti was charging a bomb... that's why they needed 2.5+ trps but now after the cost cuttings..2+ trp is all good for them...

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Shakti was charging a bomb... that's why they needed 2.5+ trps but now after the cost cuttings..2+ trp is all good for them...

Needs to be consistent n then only can be given verdict of hit because its still a prime time slot show n budget would be high too.

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I am happy for them , Savi and Rajat have a good chemistry ...TRP audience accepted them rest not even matter

1169321 thumbnail

They still need 2.5 or more to enjoy the time slot. If you haven't noticed neither Shahi nor Rashami is launching their shows currently which has led to Ghum and another drama having 45 minutes long episodes.

They are waiting like vultures to get this time slot

1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Lol trp is more or same like previous season which was ended abruptly because makers were desperate for trps so how come suddenly just by 0.1 increase it is being said that people have accepted this copy paste version and the audacity to blame online fans for calling out this plagiarized show.Why shouldn't fans call out to this copy pasted version ? Why r ganja writers r getting paid then if they cannot even write a single dialogue ? Excuse me if alot havent watched yhm then how was yhm one of the blockbuster show ? There is absolutely nothing wrong in calling out to this copy paste version..Jab chori karte hue sharam nahi makers ko so why should fans not call out to this cheap version of yhm.

Every drama of every channel is copy paste, audience doesn't really care, IMO

They enjoy watching different actors in same roles

Edited by NoraSM - 2 months ago