Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

It was setting a wrong precedent to the audience…. That suddenly you will wipe of the ML and bring an entirely new story ..

Yes . Here its not just wiping off d ml nd fam, these writers r copying scenes of an extremely successful sp show which ran for 6yrs nd is a cult of its own. I'm not saying yhm was toxicity free it was but those toxicity too had its own meaning nd was acted out so well by Karan Patel. It was impossible to hate Raman due to his impeccable acting nd comic timing. The whole north south plot, custody plot nd 2nd love troupe ( it was there b4 but was pop after IshRa) was very novel nd audience accepted it wholeheartedly. Yhm is more abt Ishita and Ruhi's bond nd how Ruhi plays a cupid bwn d leads than just showing leads ' romance. All these paved way for their success. Ghum was all about love triangle nd toxicity so yhm plotline doesn't suit ghum. There's nothing new 4 d audience to tune in as they had already seen this. Tbh 1.9 is still too much 4 this copy paste plot that shows ghum has a loyal audience
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

It was setting a wrong precedent to the audience…. That suddenly you will wipe of the ML and bring an entirely new story ..

Few more weeks it might take to see the actual result...

If serial go off air at least Savi will be alive but Ishan was alive also TRP was 1.9 to 2 only smiley36

They wanted TRP of 2.6 seriously by blatantly copying a famous show they can't expect smiley36

Edited by Rosh4rose - 3 months ago
Sukorameni thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Well during ishaan savi earlier tracks the lowest the trp went was 2.3 .1.9 was during IPL and that drop was expected since ipl was there and yes I agree if they are expecting a trp of 2.6 with a scene to scene copy that's actually stupid to even think .

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sukorameni

Well during ishaan savi earlier tracks the lowest the trp went was 2.3 .1.9 was during IPL and that drop was expected since ipl was there and yes I agree if they are expecting a trp of 2.6 with a scene to scene copy that's actually stupid to even think .

They can wipe of this ML also bring another ML copy another show smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: akipog

Yes . Here it’s not just wiping off d ml nd fam, these writers r copying scenes of an extremely successful sp show which ran for 6yrs nd is a cult of its own. I'm not saying yhm was toxicity free it was but those toxicity too had its own meaning nd was acted out so well by Karan Patel. It was impossible to hate Raman due to his impeccable acting nd comic timing. The whole north south plot, custody plot nd 2nd love troupe ( it was there b4 but was pop after IshRa) was very novel nd audience accepted it wholeheartedly. Yhm is more abt Ishita and Ruhi's bond nd how Ruhi plays a cupid bwn d leads than just showing leads ' romance. All these paved way for their success. Ghum was all about love triangle nd toxicity so yhm plotline doesn't suit ghum. There's nothing new 4 d audience to tune in as they had already seen this. Tbh 1.9 is still too much 4 this copy paste plot that shows ghum has a loyal audience

copy pasting is another thing .. the fixed audience of ghum were led to believe that savi and ishan were vithal rukmini ..,all the divine connection is for both of them to be janamo ke sathi ..

Next week you expect the same audience to ship for the FL with another guy ..

every show is a copy of some other show .. audience kind of expects it but how they ended of S2 is in bad taste

Edited by Aadi04 - 3 months ago
Sukorameni thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
See regarding trp well nobody can say anything if after a month the trp is 2.1 or above then the trp audience doesn't really care about anything and they can watch anything but if the trp hovers around 1.9 or less well then we have to see
Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I haven't been watching the show but I am very happy that the TRP dropped. Let's party 🥳 💃

akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fats24

I haven't been watching the show but I am very happy that the TRP dropped. Let's party 🥳 💃

It's d same trp as last week but yeah huge drop post 2.3 trp of pre leap . The fate of s3's success can be decided only after a month. But seeing d verbatim scenes I highly doubt whether d show will survive beyond 4 months! 1.9 trp is given by d loyal trp viewers rest all have vanished. There was a tym when ghum used to top when all shows were doing bad for eg d world cup of last yr . But now when all shows trp have inc ghum's trp is stagnant. 45 min duration isn't an excuse when UKA is doing too well wid that duration nd most imp uka has stiff comp wid bhagyas unlike ghum which doesn't have that much of a healthy competition.
Edited by akipog - 3 months ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fats24

I am happy both ways

If end means Savi will be alive at least

smiley37....If it picks up I will watch on and off for entertainment this and Ristha I watch now a days

No interest to try others nothing look interesting since I settle down over seas just to connect to India I watch these series no other real reason smiley37pure entertainment I am getting it

It sustain also I am fine , off air also is fine smiley37smiley37...mujhe kya ....I am not getting any thi g fir supporting or objecting it smiley37

Rosh4rose thumbnail

copy pasting is another thing .. the fixed audience of ghum were led to believe that savi and ishan were vithal rukmini ..,all the divine connection is for both of them to be janamo ke sathi ..

Next week you expect the same audience to ship for the FL with another guy ..

every show is a copy of some other show .. audience kind of expects it but how they ended of S2 is in bad taste

That is viewers fault believing any of this " context of God & Godesses"..in any serial esp in this

They made Virat as Ram ...seriously

Made Pa lekha as a saint after leap Yasoda & Devaki for Vinu ...

Yaa Ishan was professing " He sacrificed his love for Savi" slapped her for revealing her heart ..

Towards the last15 episodes love was shown , that too in his colleague & Besty Reeva's presence

smiley37....That too was gone story , like a headless chicken this is balatant copy of YHM ..

All serials are equally hopeless ..

Upma only doing wonders ...no idea what is happening there smiley37....

Edited by Rosh4rose - 3 months ago