Intoxicating gazesmiley29smiley37 

Tere nazro ne dil ka kiya jo hashar 

Asar yeh hua smiley37 

Ab in main hi doob k jo jau paar 

Yahi hai dua smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley42

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: whats.up.danger

haa na am so tired of revenge revenge revenge. Ekta cant think anything but maybe people have good ulterior motive too. smiley37 Okay so why did he wnats revenge in first place? He qas the one who went and told kind about ametz so abhay should be the pne seeking revenge. We need a backstory where either abhay did betray sid or he think abhay betrayed him??

I think we can say he thinks Abhay betrayed him and that’s why he told the king about Ametz smiley41smiley15 now what that supposed betrayal was, I’m not sure smiley37

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: whats.up.danger

great. And its easy to add twist here. Obviously everyone thinks that people who try and get that ring is to kill every vampire but all he wants is find his part in that ring and destroy that. He is just fed up of life and is secretly very very miserable and probably suicidal. The guilt of getting ametz killed is eating him inside out. 

Yes yes this! smiley41

Ria23 thumbnail

What is this

Transfer of baby

What show. I need to watchsmiley37

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ria23

What is this

Transfer of baby

What show. I need to watchsmiley37

I have no clue but I will bet it’s a supernatural one smiley37

whats.up.danger thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

Like button par aur emoji k options hone chahiye smiley37smiley36smiley29

yess 💯💯

whats.up.danger thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

I think we can say he thinks Abhay betrayed him and that’s why he told the king about Ametz smiley41smiley15 now what that supposed betrayal was, I’m not sure smiley37

there are two ways we can go. One can be abhay is so busy manaoing rang reliya with metz that he forgot to do something for sid which he needed desperstly. Like u know maybe he was supposed to be look out for sid but he was so busy that sid ended up in Hospital or something. So all he wnated was to maybe have his brother back but he didnt think king could be so cruel as to kill his own daughter. I like this because it speak more about how much all sid wanted was to have his brother pay attention to him which is also funny because attention is something abhay struggle to give even to piya  smiley37

or we need to bring third person in or make metz evil who played them both. To be honest am not fond of this angle much because its been done in many ffs already.  smiley37