Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whats.up.danger thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

I will smiley37 also what was the OS we were going to write? Was it the birthday one or just some episodes where Abhay could’ve been a vampire more? smiley37

good question smiley37smiley37 i think second one  smiley37

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: whats.up.danger

good question smiley37smiley37 i think second one  smiley37

What episode do you want to start with? We can start brainstorming smiley41smiley37

What episode do you want to start with? We can start brainstorming smiley41smiley37

i am open to anything. Lets think of what scenarios he should hve used his powers but was too stupid to do so. smiley37 

simply.meghana thumbnail

i am open to anything. Lets think of what scenarios he should hve used his powers but was too stupid to do so. smiley37 

The birthday is obviously one smiley37

I also want him to drink her blood at least one time of all the times he was tempted smiley37smiley15 could be any

being able to tell that Jeh was a werewolf immediately after meeting him 
Instead of being a detective, just reading someone’s mind should be enough to say they are the culprit (looking at you Danish) smiley37smiley37
I feel like there’s more but I am stuck 

The birthday is obviously one smiley37

I also want him to drink her blood at least one time of all the times he was tempted smiley37smiley15 could be any

being able to tell that Jeh was a werewolf immediately after meeting him h
Instead of being a detective, just reading someone’s mind should be enough to say they are the culprit (looking at you Danish) smiley37smiley37
I feel like there’s more but I am stuck 

bday was the biggest blooper since u r already working on it lets let it be smiley36

i agree i would have hoped he should have been able to tell dnaisb was culprit. He should have been able to tell jeh was wolfie and did not have to a human detective smiley39smiley37 and with sid i wish there were more plots. Like those two just gave some one liners every episode but actually did nothing whatsoever in terms of being vampire. Bas label laga tha and kale kapdo me ghumte the smiley37smiley37 for example i want him to date piya to protect from sid. He should have known sid will reach piya sooner or later better to stay closer than push her awya into his arms smiley37smiley37

Edited by whats.up.danger - 7 months ago

Also i want to change how piya finds about him being vampire. I mean come on jab vampire banana he tab insan banta he jab koi jarur nai thi tab ban ra smiley39

Edited by whats.up.danger - 7 months ago
simply.meghana thumbnail

bday was the biggest blooper since u r already working on it lets let it be smiley36

i agree i would have hoped he should have been able to tell dnaisb was culprit. He should have been able to tell jeh was wolfie and did not have to a human detective smiley39smiley37 and with sid i wish there were more plots. Like those two just gave some one liners every episode but actually did nothing whatsoever in terms of being vampire. Bas label laga tha and kale kapdo me ghumte the smiley37smiley37 for example i want him to date piya to protect from sid. He should have known sid will reach piya sooner or later better to stay closer than push her awya into his arms smiley37smiley37

There should’ve been more vampire-like takar between the brothers smiley37 but we only got one fight for a ring that never made an appearance again smiley37smiley44 but I wonder how we would add that

agree with keeping Piya close smiley37

There should’ve been more vampire-like takar between the brothers smiley37 but we only got one fight for a ring that never made an appearance again smiley37smiley44 but I wonder how we would add that

agree with keeping Piya close smiley37

ring probably decided to go back to gollum smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

I think we if give sid more motivation. Again a brother pining for revenge from another is simply not complex enough. I mean come on its 200 years lets mix it up. Lets add more things. For atarters i never understood why raichands kicked sid outZ what did he do to deserve that? 

Great than we make that too. Abhay keep piya close so sid can ummm. Okay he makes it look to abhay like he is after piya so he is focused on her while he is actually trying to get that ring because that ring can ummm why is ring important. What can the ring do? smiley36

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Dil ki ye dhadkan theher ja 

Mil gayi manzil mujhe