Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: whats.up.danger

i wonder how many more jala huye dishes did she make? smiley37

I feel bad for her pans smiley37 they must be ruined by now 

InfinitySoul thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

Yep suddenly all their bills went up smiley37smiley37 groceries don’t come out of thin air smiley37
also how did they become human? smiley37 Abhay can be explained no matter how ridiculous it is but them? smiley37

maybe piya mixed that potion in their chalices and fed it to themsmiley37smiley37 And now they even have to go to doctors. No more kiss and heal therapies smiley37smiley37 and itna bada fokat ka khali bangla saaf b to karna pdega. smiley37smiley37

InfinitySoul thumbnail

I feel bad for her pans smiley37 they must be ruined by now 

adding to the billssmiley37smiley37 ghar pr jo maid ati hogi bhot gaali deti hogi piya ko smiley37smiley37

simply.meghana thumbnail

maybe piya mixed that potion in their chalices and fed it to themsmiley37smiley37 And now they even have to go to doctors. No more kiss and heal therapies smiley37smiley37 and itna bada fokat ka khali bangla saaf b to karna pdega. smiley37smiley37

It made no sense got them to become human smiley37 and it served no purpose by the end either smiley37

They were already struggling but becoming human made it worse smiley44smiley37

simply.meghana thumbnail

adding to the billssmiley37smiley37 ghar pr jo maid ati hogi bhot gaali deti hogi piya ko smiley37smiley37

I wouldn’t blame her smiley37

InfinitySoul thumbnail

It made no sense got them to become human smiley37 and it served no purpose by the end either smiley37

They were already struggling but becoming human made it worse smiley44smiley37

becoming human made everything worst smiley37smiley37smiley37 i dont think they properly showed anything it was just “yup bye we r done. Thats all you got.” They could have as well lut bugs bunny with that “thats all folks” smiley37smiley37

InfinitySoul thumbnail

I wouldn’t blame her smiley37

eveey few months new pans buy karne me b abhay k pese khatam ho gaye hoge smiley37smiley37

simply.meghana thumbnail

becoming human made everything worst smiley37smiley37smiley37 i dont think they properly showed anything it was just “yup bye we r done. Thats all you got.” They could have as well lut bugs bunny with that “thats all folks” smiley37smiley37

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 Such a downgrade 

InfinitySoul thumbnail

fits well for how they were going smiley37smiley37 in itv leap = make plot worse 

InfinitySoul thumbnail

Ye AT na ab itv ki serials ki tarah ho gaya he. Bas drag hota he smiley37smiley37