About Alia Bhatt's performance in Rocky Aur Rani

Bollygeek thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

For me the only jarring negative in Rocky aur Rani was that I was able to differentiate between pre preggo Alia and post preggo Alia clearly.Alia had undertaken a hectic workout schedule to get back into shape but its clear that she didnt succeed completely as u watch the movie.

Its not just the physical transformation but Rani swayed from being formidable and lively to exhausted and jaded real quick. Though Alia performed well, she struggled to hide this limitation by deft adjustments in body language..Image

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bollygeek thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

For me the only jarring negative in Rocky aur Rani was that I was able to differentiate between pre preggo Alia and post preggo Alia clearly.Alia had undertaken a hectic workout schedule to get back into shape but its clear that she didnt succeed completely as u watch the movie.

Its not just the physical transformation but Rani swayed from being formidable and lively to exhausted and jaded real quick. Though Alia performed well, she struggled to hide this limitation by using adept body language..