Keh Doon Tumhein Episode Discussion Thread #1 - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padfoot09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Cool. Thanks for the update. Will continue to see how the story unfolds. smiley36

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

The show is interesting. I hope the makers do not whitewash Vikrant in the future. 

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shirsha

The show is interesting. I hope the makers do not whitewash Vikrant in the future. 

Looks like that because in middle they had shown him taking to a photo frame . So ultimately will be some sad childhood and he became psycho. Also some flashback of his mom was shown. Heroine will be ver ready to take the project of shaping the hero to proper mental health. 

But always have a doubt why all serial killing shows the victims are females 😜🤔

Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fruitbae

Looks like that because in middle they had shown him taking to a photo frame . So ultimately will be some sad childhood and he became psycho. Also some flashback of his mom was shown. Heroine will be ver ready to take the project of shaping the hero to proper mental health. 

But always have a doubt why all serial killing shows the victims are females 😜🤔

a scene was there with the friend's photo.

in which he says something like - hum badla le rahe hai na. kahi maarna hamara aadat toh nahi ban gaya hai...

so, may be he is a proper psycho..

@bold - that is the way for ITV nasmiley29

its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

i really loved the camera work and music - that eerie music for sarkar, humming tune for love scenes, instrumental music for their combination scenes...smiley27

Kavita99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Daily episodes k update please idhar bhi post Krna edt me discuss krege episode maza aaega and you two are doing amazing in your respective daily episodes threads 👏👏♥️♥️

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavita99

Daily episodes k update please idhar bhi post Krna edt me discuss krege episode maza aaega and you two are doing amazing in your respective daily episodes threads 👏👏♥️♥️

thank you, Kavita. smiley27❤️❤️ I'll tag you from here on smiley9 and will discuss in EDT as wellsmiley9 

Edited by Naya_31 - 7 months ago
TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

I wanna know that you feel that Kirti is fishy?

Because Vikrant is fishy and powerful and to match his intensity she has to be equally powerful

Kavita99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheGirlofRagas

I wanna know that you feel that Kirti is fishy?

Because Vikrant is fishy and powerful and to match his intensity she has to be equally powerful

kirti is definitely not that innocent what she shows on face