Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Episode number 45 Update from 37-51smiley20

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naya_31

Episode number 45 Update from 37-51smiley20

Still not uploaded here today. I'll watch it tomorrow, but I gotta say your update makes me want to say a few things.

(1) Technically Buaji is right about Dev and Vikrant being different. Dev hurt Kirti. Vikrant will not hurt Kirti in that same way. He will hurt her mentally and emotionally, but not physically.

(2) Vikrant calling Ritu irritating. Aww. You are my man. smiley42 But Sarkar kyun maara usse? Thode din aur zinda rehne dete iss irritating bache ko.

(3) Kirti's explanation. HA! I knew it! I knew she would say something like that. Ab Vikrant ko khulam khula line marne ka chance mil gaya hai. I know he won't literally do that, but he will openly express his love for her in different ways now.

(4) Uski naa main hi haan hai. smiley24 I don't even want to...I can't...just forget it. *hangs head and leaves*

Nichuss thumbnail

precap

hope it wont b dramatic like... Ritu waking up from dead smiley37

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nichuss

precap

Bas yahi reh gaya hai. Abhi Vikrant ke dost ka badla chal raha hai. Phir shuru hoga laashon ke dher ka badla, and Bittu will be leading the front.smiley37

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I don't know why does Sarkar sound like a leech when he is thinking "na main haan chupa hai".

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

I don't know why does Sarkar sound like a leech when he is thinking "na main haan chupa hai".

That's because of the dialogue. That dialogue is the most ghisa pita and irritating line ever written. smiley24

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

precap

No I'm guessing either Kirti will be blind to the fact that Ritu is there and Vikrant will get time to hide her or Kirti being there will be Vikrant's dream.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

No I'm guessing either Kirti will be blind to the fact that Ritu is there and Vikrant will get time to hide her or Kirti being there will be Vikrant's dream.

Dream dream that’s definitely his dream lol

Red saree is definitely his dream lol smiley37smiley43

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

high chancesssmiley17