Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Vikrant also goes to the bus stand. smiley29smiley39 let's see who wins lol smiley37

Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Pre-cap: Vikrant reaches the bus stand and stands in front of the bus smiley39 very dramatic lol smiley37

Naya_31 thumbnail

Episode 42 Update from page number 34-37.

smiley9

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Naya_31

Vikrant also goes to the bus stand. smiley29smiley39 let's see who wins lol smiley37

Sarkar sirf Kirti ke saamne harenge, Ritu ko to fridge mein dalenge 😂

Sarkar ko sirf Kirti hi jhatka laga sakti hai, baaki sab to sirf entertainment ke liye hai😂

Minionite thumbnail

Uff kya yaar. I went from crying for Vikrant and Puru's beautiful relationship to smiling with tears for Vikrant and Kirti's conversation to wanting to both punch and hug Ritu (I mean I get that she's going to reveal Sarkar's reality but how dare she invade in such a beautiful moment!) to wanting to kill Sarkar (he ruined such a beautiful Vikrant heavy episode!).

Vikrant truly loves Puru and Kirti a lot. I say Puru first because technically with Kirti it was an obsession first. But with Puru, he just saw himself and wants to keep him safe. In a way, he's trying to get a second chance through Puru. And the way he gave his black thread to Puru today and then made those promises. It was both aww worthy but also made me teary-eyed. Vikrant knows that as Sarkar he hurt the wrong person. As Sarkar, he has always hurt those who he felt were wrong in some way and were trying to control him. But Puru never did that. Puru, a pure-hearted little kid, just makes friends and Sarkar hurt that pure-hearted kid. For Vikrant that is a no-no. And Puru loves Vikrant so much that he would give his Super Shanky away. I mean just imagine. He doesn't even give his mother or his Shreyas mama, his Super Shanky, and Sarkar Uncle has become that important for him.

For Vikrant, Kirti is still an obsession, though he does love her somewhere. The issue is that he doesn't know how to show that love and he, along with Sarkar, just want to control it. Hence the celebration when Kirti decides to put her investigation aside, but also the sweet gift of Malhar's poems (and the cute smile that accompanies it).

Mudit I love you so much right now. You make me feel things that it has been a long time since I felt watching an Indian TV show (I think the last time was in 2014 with Rishton Ka Chakravyuh - not even MS or Sab Satrangi or Wagle Ki Duniya have made me feel the emotions that I feel watching this show!).

Yaar fufaji kahan chale gaye. Did the actor quit or something? I want my cute se, clumsy se, but pyaare se fufaji back.

Precap - Oh no...ab Kirti no kahegi, Sarkar kuch karega, Vikrant thik karega, and then what...I hope Kirti isn't pressurized into saying yes.

Edited by Minionite - 11 months ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

Episode: 43 update:

Vikrant stops Kirti.

Naya_31 thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Naya_31 thumbnail