Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Not that bad. Saba's role is nice & there is parallel of how people define folks as mentally ill in a medical college vs place which houses folks who are mentally ill but were normal at some point in their lives. It's an okay start for now.

I loved it. Those ppl in pagal khana were cute. Actors acted really well. I don't like Mishal but here she was amazing. Omair Rana lighted the screen. Saba for the first time made me laugh. Syed Jibran stole my heart. It isn't easy to deal with ppl who are mentally ill. I am looking forward for the next ep . I want to learn more about the reasons which made these ppl ill, and what kind of pagal khana is this? Moomal Sheikh is doing a sweet role, I want to see her helping Syed in treating these patients.

Just watched first episode and it's certainly a different way of potraying mentally ill patients. Interesting. Everyone really acted well as mentally ill patients. Since I love Saba totally, I felt she was fab. Looking forward to watching 2nd & 3rd epi

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Tommorow it's gonna release and please don't watch it still has ghisa phita story

How can you recommend people not to watch without even trying it 😂😂

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I didn't like this drama I wish pemra banned this drama to avoid audience influencing from these shows I want green to make dramas similar to ghaata which on based on domestic violence

But why should it ban? Everyone has a different taste and may be people will like it. What influence are they going to have.. I think it's a decent start.. They added a humourous touch to this which is interesting and would be good to watch. Because if it's too serious, it might just become intense & too much to handle

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Today, we get some glimpse of what some of the patients are suffering from. Behram seems to be bit weird to some of the folks. Saba, as Noor, is really acing the role. I think Sami's role might have some past with Noor or something with the actress who plays the psychiatrist in the medical college and whose project got rejected due to political reasons.

I find it good for now. 👍

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

But why should it ban? Everyone has a different taste and may be people will like it. What influence are they going to have.. I think it's a decent start.. They added a humourous touch to this which is interesting and would be good to watch. Because if it's too serious, it might just become intense & too much to handle

Everyone will act like a crazy and will get backlash i Remember That 1 Zee TV Drama That I Watched Back in 2008 That Small Girl Was Similar to Saba's Character and Doing Crazy Things And Because of this I Quit This Drama Even I Did Same for Kuch rang season 3 if you know that show Where Sanjana Became Psycho i Prefer Shows Based On Domestic Violence and Sirf Tum Type Drama Recently I'm Watching Ghaata Because it Shows The Reality Of The Society I Would Recommend you to watch Ghaata

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

How can you recommend people not to watch without even trying it 😂😂

As i already told you I've watched RRK Based On The Same Storyline and I Found Ghisa phita

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Nice acting by Saba & Sami in today's episode. They had a past & Noor referred to that controlling woman with whom Salman was in the previous episode. They seemed to discuss about their planned kids' name. Noor definitely has attachment issues. Saba is acing her role.

Another patient also reveals their bg of losing his family (in an earthquake) and some past with his cousin & Ruqaiya (his childhood love) before a nurse came to retrieve them for food.

Lol, Noor & Taimur, the schizophrenic patient, whom she considers her mooh-bola father, were breaking plates lol. 😂 Lol, nicely done. Even the mentally-patients enacted their scenes well.

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Nice acting by Saba & Sami in today's episode. They had a past & Noor referred to that controlling woman with whom Salman was in the previous episode. They seemed to discuss about their planned kids' name. Noor definitely has attachment issues. Saba is acing her role.

Another patient also reveals their bg of losing his family (in an earthquake) and some past with his cousin & Ruqaiya (his childhood love) before a nurse came to retrieve them for food.

Lol, Noor & Taimur, the schizophrenic patient, whom she considers her mooh-bola father, were breaking plates lol. 😂 Lol, nicely done. Even the mentally-patients enacted their scenes well.

Agreed. Also I really like Noor and Taimur's scenes. Very funny.

I have a doubt? Who is that Woman with Sami? They didn't reveal it right? Is she a sister, mother, can't be a wife In think bcz they have separate rooms. She is very controlling, always keeps tracking him..

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Agreed. Also I really like Noor and Taimur's scenes. Very funny.

I have a doubt? Who is that Woman with Sami? They didn't reveal it right? Is she a sister, mother, can't be a wife In think bcz they have separate rooms. She is very controlling, always keeps tracking him..

How did you like this drama i tried watching it but i couldn't tolerate these type of madness anyways I would prefer BRKRJ Over PK