Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 3 months ago

After 6 Months Of Airing Pagal Khanna Is Coming to an end

https://www.facebook.com/100067954286960/posts/pfbid03436bMspasbKxxvYK1iPGhqnFM9TArwDfdjB9doAiJKEJcBNexpabhZZsE466TRVsl/?app=fbl

Edited by anikamathur - 3 months ago

Finally it's ending

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Finally it's ending

smiley36 shukar hai iski jagah ab kya ayega?
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

smiley36 shukar hai iski jagah ab kya ayega?

Meray Ranjhana Starring Hina Altaf

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Just some weeks ago, I got a double shocker when Green put up a post that Pagal Khana has 200M+ views. A. I did not even realize this show was still going on. B. I had no idea that so many people watched it. It made me check YT and I was bewildered to say the least to find out that E1 of Pagal Khan has 17M views which is highest # of views for any Green drama. Even Akhara E1 has fewer views. Who is watching this show? Is anyone here following it? No review show even covers this. Is it any good? I swear once I saw Bushra Ansari's husband say on her vlog that Pagal Khana has a following and is getting appreciation, and I thought burhao aise hi phaink raha hai smiley37

Edited by hypnotoad - 3 months ago
nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Pagal khana was really good for about initial 15 episodes. I used to watch it.It covered lots of things like depression, bipolar disorder, insomnia, schizophrenia rtc. Story focussed on Noor aka saba and her story. Even tina and omair Rana's story was intriguing. But, later on they dragged it so much and focus shifted towards other stuffs which had nothing to do with the theme. So, it became boring and lost the plot.

moosewithagoose thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Only watched 1 epi of this drama and quit before main pagal khaane mein chali gayi but I have seen its edits being made on sm so there def was "some" hype...

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Only watched 1 epi of this drama and quit before main pagal khaane mein chali gayi but I have seen its edits being made on sm so there def was "some" hype...

PK has hype due to Saba Qamar Quotes and the way she said it made me sad 😭

moosewithagoose thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: anikamathur

PK has hype due to Saba Qamar Quotes and the way she said it made me sad 😭

Yes, all the edits I saw were of her dialoguebaazi in that show..smiley36 She is good no doubt on that..

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Yes, all the edits I saw were of her dialoguebaazi in that show..smiley36 She is good no doubt on that..

I remember i was about to post that shayri reaction on gossip thread due to that 1 daily soap release date being out But couldn't as i was confused at that time and instead i put the TB one