Episode 89 - Poor Flowers

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Sorry Guys, I am not able to reply to anyone of of you smiley19

Coming to the trolling part...

Vedika, you asked me what happened to Dadaji, Dadaji ka report nikalwane ke Titli unko hospital le gai thi and due Maina's conspiracy Dadaji was lost and all the blame was on Titli...

Titli completes 500 flower baskets orders without Garv knowing it and when he comes to know he is angry on flowers smiley37smiley37 He says that in phoolon ki wajah se Titli mujhse dur jaa rahi hai smiley37 Yeh Bhai ek alag hi namuna hai, in bechaare pyaare phoolon ki wajah se hi Titli aapke life mein aai hai smiley18

Titli ko dar lagta hai jab Garv phoolon ki nazdeek aata hai aur woh Garv ko hug nahi karti, kyunki is bewakoof ko lagta hai ki Garv ko phoolon se allergy hai smiley37smiley29smiley39 Ullu ki patthi

Jab propose kiya tha Garv ko to flowers de kar hi propose kiya tha smiley37 Ghaans charne gai hai akkal iski, usko yeh thought tak nahi aaya ki jab woh Garv ki decorator thi, tab to poore ghar mein phool the, tab to Garv ko koi allergy nahi hui smiley39

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the tag smiley20

Garvsmiley7 my god..flowers are his enemies next smiley37

Titli its waste to talk about her smiley44

The way he tries to keep Titli away from work doesnt seem villainous anymore.. its infact funny smiley37

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: amlavs

Thanks for the tag smiley20

Garvsmiley7 my god..flowers are his enemies next smiley37

Titli its waste to talk about her smiley44

The way he tries to keep Titli away from work doesnt seem villainous anymore.. its infact funny smiley37

Koi insaan dushman hota to phir bhi thik hai, par flowers...Bichaare hai bezubaan, short lived...Garv iske liye tumhe maafi nahi milegi smiley7