Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: awida

They say : A woman's worst enemy is the woman herself. And here instead of kicking off the useless husband Neeti is seeking revenge from her best friend from childhood. It makes no sense.. but this is the logic of daily soap writers.smiley39

And why shouldn't Pari be punished? Why rewrite history? She has been lying to Neeti about her relationship with Sanju  And romancing him in front of Neetii   Better be a fake friend than a lying back stabbing enemy  like Pari who has ruined her friend's life? Why are Pari's fans trying to shift blame? The character is unsalvageable. All she had to do was tell the truth. The move to blame only Sanju and now Neeti while absolving Pari will not work. Even today both Sanju and Pari are still lying to Neeti.  Sanju saying he loves her the most. Lie. Pari saying she loves her and wants the best for her.. Lie. I hope somehow Neeti leaves this craziness.  

Edited by kiransgirl - 8 months ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: kiransgirl

And why shouldn't Pari be punished? Why rewrite history? She has been lying to Neeti about her relationship with Sanju  And romancing him in front of Neetii   Better be a fake friend than a lying back stabbing enemy  like Pari who has ruined her friend's life? Why are Pari's fans trying to shift blame? The character is unsalvageable. All she had to do was tell the truth. The move to blame only Sanju and now Neeti while absolving Pari will not work. Even today both Sanju and Pari are still lying to Neeti.  Sanju saying he loves her the most. Lie. Pari saying she loves her and wants the best for her.. Lie. I hope somehow Neeti leaves this craziness.  

I agree Pari is irritating. She hides the truth, she can't control her feelings for Sanju, and ends up romancing him infront of Neeti. She loves Neeti but as a real friend she needs to tell her the truth specially now that Neeti made it clear that she doesn't consider her a friend. But again writers.smiley39They get TRPs so they'll drag this track forever.smiley44