Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WolfieCandy5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: anjs

how can this Madhura cheat, then shamelessly lie and then act morally high is beyond me.

I have no love for Indra but at least she gets called out for her bad behavior. Madhura is also rude and arrogant though not like Indra but in her own ways, but conveniently escapes the scolding.....

and why is Mihika's parents absent in their own daughter's marriage talks and Madhura doing pudhey pudhey so arrogantly ?? Have they both died after Mukta's marriage ?? Cause I remember Mihika's mother had attended Mukta's marriage.... so why gayab now ??

also in Mihir Saavni confrontation scene Madhuri's expressions are so insensitive and arrogant. And she claims to be holier then thou.

Sorry but who is Madhura?? Was there a new char entry in pg.... I have skipped some eps so I am not aware

Thenameisblank thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WolfieCandy5

Sorry but who is Madhura?? Was there a new char entry in pg.... I have skipped some eps so I am not aware

She mean Madhavi...mukta's aai

heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

madhavi >>indra anytime.[IMO]

BTW I saw a meme  

Hi I'm indra,having sound of dolly bindrasmiley36😂

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Why is every characteristic that made Raman special is given to Mukta in PG.... She's almost everything in this showsmiley26

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

madhavi >>indra anytime.[IMO]

BTW I saw a meme  

Hi I'm indra,having sound of dolly bindrasmiley36😂

I never said Indra is good..... but at least she gets called out for her behavior by her husband and now by Sagar too and rightly so cause she is very very nasty.

But Madhu is literally worshipped by her husband and Mukta despite being plain mean so many times.

That woman doesn't even have the temerity to admit that she locked Indra in the room . 

Yesterday she had the gall to talk about wedding rituals and how Koli's followed their culture during Sagar Mukta wedding despite the chit throwing Gokhale's name. But she conveniently forgot how she cheated while making the chits by putting only Gokhale's name on all them ?

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: WolfieCandy5

Very funny, sadly it didn't make me laugh..

Edited by anjs - 11 days ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sanskruthi

Why is every characteristic that made Raman special is given to Mukta in PG.... She's almost everything in this showsmiley26

Some one mentioned writer is in love with TP, aka they are good friend and that’s why she is trying to get her maximum screen time as personal favor

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sanskruthi

3 main characters पैकी tp is senior.

म्हणून असेल कदाचित.

किंवा SR ची fvourite आहे tp, म्हणुनही असेल कदाचित.

heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

hospital ch set rent parvadla nahi mhanun direct ghari aanla ka madhvi la?😂

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

hospital ch set rent parvadla nahi mhanun direct ghari aanla ka madhvi la?😂

मी ही serial बघत नाही.

फक्त कधीतरी insta वर छोट्या clips बघते.

ते ही अगदी क्वचितच.

कारण मला मुळात tp अजिबातच आवडत नाही.