Originally posted by: NINALOGY

She is most favoured contestant

and I don't understand y it is so ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™€๏ธ
kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SoIWasSaying

and I don't understand y it is so ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™€๏ธ

Might be they want to save have image for the BB 17 other wise she would get humiliated a lot ,but ordinance have already have seen her reality it will go against her more.
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
KD is going to come.. Finally one good contestant smiley42
RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: infinity101

There was an infamous video titled โ€œHina on fireโ€ when season 11 used to air. It was available on voot and was so crass that they didnโ€™t find it appropriate to air it on television for all to see that how crass these so called sophisticated bahus can behave, image bhi toh bachani hoti hai etc etc. Both Hina and Priyank behaved like high level lukkhas to harass Arshi. Vikas was nice, I liked him.

The thing is in first week everyone behaved like gunda mavalis. We can't say that one of them was more worse everyone was worse in first week. Arshi harassed them the whole day and they harassed her at night so there's no difference between them. Vikas and hina planned to do all this nonsense in first week and every housemate(even my favourite hiten) supported their horrible behaviour which was shocking and disgusting.

But one thing I didn't like makers chose to keep hina's crass video on voot but deleted some crass videos of shilpa and arshi

This is the reason why I used to dislike hina initially as she was absolutely disgusting in first week. After that she started becoming better

Edited by RockingSunny - 1 years ago
RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Kooki I love you and you are a sweetheart but Hina and dignified? smiley24 Have you seen that Hina on fire video? She was as crass and sadakchhap as one could get. She was certainly a fashionista though.Oh Vikku was my fav as well smiley27

Now that I agree with. During the end hina became my favourite but I can never say she was dignified she is far from being dignifiedsmiley36
RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

I canโ€™t watch torture tasks and deal with the drama/ biasedness

Same here
priya185 thumbnail

So I start watching the show then I stop watching easily. I prefer lockupp the tasks were better

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

So I start watching the show then I stop watching easily. I prefer lockupp the tasks were better

The thing is each and every show of colors have become pathetic
kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Or we are getting fedupby watching the same shows every year ,I am talking about myself here I used to love SA RE GA MA PA challenge ,I watched the se 5 towards the end season 7 I did fully but then I completely stoped watching it same with the D.I.D .I think when the all channels starts copying it then it gets bored . Any way its my point of wieu only .