Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: kooki07

Hina didn't repeat her dresses as well but she stayed very dignified ,I only liked Hina and Vikas Gupta in that season .

Kooki I love you and you are a sweetheart but Hina and dignified? smiley24 Have you seen that Hina on fire video? She was as crass and sadakchhap as one could get. She was certainly a fashionista though.Oh Vikku was my fav as well smiley27

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

heard karan kundra and teja joining as couple!!

Damn,not again tejasmiley19

Don’t think it’s possible. Teja was a winner and Karan was one of the finalists. Why would they come again? And gosh I hope not, I can’t tolerate that girl on my screen smiley11
kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: infinity101

Kooki I love you and you are a sweetheart but Hina and dignified? smiley24 Have you seen that Hina on fire video? She was as crass and sadakchhap as one could get. She was certainly a fashionista though.Oh Vikku was my fav as well smiley27

Sorry Infi I only started watching from where only top 7 were left so yes myno 1 was V.G. and I found Shilpa mata trying to get the attention infant of the cameras poor me and my hands ,so out of those 3 my first choice was V.G and I found Hina better than Shilpa .As I said it before season 13 I must had watched the whole season apart from the begening few episodes yes after that I have started watching it all .
kooki07 thumbnail

Word Count: 1

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

Sorry Infi I only started watching from where only top 7 were left so yes myno 1 was V.G. and I found Shilpa mata trying to get the attention infant of the cameras poor me and my hands ,so out of those 3 my first choice was V.G and I found Hina better than Shilpa .As I said it before season 13 I must had watched the whole season apart from the begening few episodes yes after that I have started watching it all .

Ah yes then makes sense. Hina definitely came out better in the last few weeks, that roti maker Shilpa was a drama queen lol.

kooki07 thumbnail

Ah yes then makes sense. Hina definitely came out better in the last few weeks, that roti maker Shilpa was a drama queen lol.

The roti maker and her gang who wouldn't avoid them the Punit and his g friend .
NINALOGY thumbnail

Konsi video? Hina seemed better after BB but in BB did not like her a bit.

Vikku 😯 ? He was fine in his season only

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Nina you will have to watch this season.

App dekhyein gaye toh hum bhi dekh lein gaye smiley9

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Konsi video? Hina seemed better after BB but in BB did not like her a bit.

Vikku 😯 ? He was fine in his season only

There was an infamous video titled “Hina on fire” when season 11 used to air. It was available on voot and was so crass that they didn’t find it appropriate to air it on television for all to see that how crass these so called sophisticated bahus can behave, image bhi toh bachani hoti hai etc etc. Both Hina and Priyank behaved like high level lukkhas to harass Arshi. Vikas was nice, I liked him.