Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Erum.Jannat thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

I know many are angry with Dhruv for accepting punishment, see He is telling that he didn't kill their father from day 1 but they aren't listening nor giving him any chance, so how he'll continue fighting for himself.. that scene when he told that if it's your Wish then I'm accepting it , it was like what's the point of fighting if she doesn't want to me see alive or ready to listen.. That's why he leave everything to God..don't forget he already lost his family in 21st century.. only family he has is Tara and Royals .. 

And about leaving Tara its not Possible bcz of the Engagement / announcement he won't do anything that will spoil her image, even after Knowing his father's truth when he was angry he only requested them to postpone wedding bcz he need time .. so it's possible only if Tara break this relationship & unfortunately she isn't going to help him In this matter..

And moving On in life is next to impossible bcz he is madly in love with her and he proved it many times..

Edited by Erum.Jannat - 9 months ago
Dhruvvtaraa34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Erum.Jannat

I know many are angry with Dhruv for accepting punishment, see He is telling that he didn't kill their father from day 1 but they aren't listening nor giving him any chance, so how he'll continue fighting for himself.. that scene when he told that if it's your Wish then I'm accepting it , it was like what's the point of fighting if she doesn't want to me see alive or ready to listen.. That's why he leave everything to God..don't forget he already lost his family in 21st century.. only family he has is Tara and Royals .. 

And about leaving Tara its not Possible bcz of the Engagement / announcement he won't do anything that will spoil her image, even after Knowing his father's truth when he was angry he only requested them to postpone wedding bcz he need time .. so it's possible only if Tara break this relationship & unfortunately she isn't going to help him In this matter..

And moving On in life is next to impossible bcz he is madly in love with her and he proved it many times..

at this point I don’t even give two hoots if she ends up with him or not. She is a huge let-down. She couldn’t hear two words against her family when he was angry then how could she expect him to be sane when 25 years of his life he lived a lie, hated his father & his family broken and bereaved ? I don’t sympathize with her even remotely. She couldn’t stand his outbursts whereas he keeps taking her and her family’s body blows one after another. It was Tara who forestalled Dumbraj from rewarding death sentence to Samrat but she didn’t even put an effort, forget effort not even a thought before rewarding Dhruv a death sentence ? I detest her to an extent that I can’t imagine his happily ever after with her.

Erum.Jannat thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I can understand Ur POV.

But sooner or later DT will be in  21st century & probably will get married here in 21st century which will Erase Tara's existence from 17th century bcz I feel they can't be in two different century at the same time.

From Someone who can't hear anything against her family To leaving Same family for Dhruv ,  this transformation can't be shown all of sudden.

Most probably in this track she will understand the Naypranali/ Raj Dharm doesn't provide justice bcz most of the time they don't hear other side of Story..

so changes will happen  & at one point she will be madly in love like Dhruv🤞..

Even I'm waiting for the Day DT will leave 17th century .

Edited by Erum.Jannat - 9 months ago
Dhruvvtaraa34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Erum.Jannat

I can understand

Ur POV .

but sooner or later DT will Come to 21st century & probably will get married here in 21st century which will Erase Tara's existence from 17th century bcz I feel they can't be in two different century at the same time.

From Someone who can't hear anything against her family to leaving Same family for Dhruv ,  this transformation can't be shown all of sudden.

Most probably in this track she will understand the Naypranali/ Raj Dharm doesn't provide justice bcz most of the time they don't hear other side of Story..

so changes will happen  & at one point she will be madly in love like Dhruv🤞..

Even I'm waiting for the Day DT will leave 17th century .

speaking straight from the shoulder, transformation in her is impossible. She may undergo some growth but I can’t never wrap my head around her giving m-dand to him. She is beyond any call of redemption for me from that day onwards. 

Tia-life thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

https://youtube.com/shorts/fN58V6Y7Iw8?si=KqPhbCL3p6HxTu8W

Mujhe Tara na sahi par ye Dora bhi chalegi, bus DK ko bhagao . 

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tia-life

https://youtube.com/shorts/fN58V6Y7Iw8?si=KqPhbCL3p6HxTu8W

Mujhe Tara na sahi par ye Dora bhi chalegi, bus DK ko bhagao . 

Sahi me yaar yeh bhi chalegi! Bas DK ko bhagao yahan se 

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Tara's tch tch is back! 😃

Tia-life thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kanha ji ne bhi bol diya ki , vo sirf sahayeta kar sakte h , lekin karm to Tara ko khud hi karna padega . Ab Tara ye baat samajh Jaye to achcha hoga .😊

Aur saath mein humare new aastik Dr. Dhruv jo lover boy mode mein ye bhul gaye h unhe , Anusuya ye yaad dila de 😆

aekiel thumbnail

Short update

Kanhaji calls Tara "Parth" and she clarifies that her name is Tarapriya.

Kanhaji says he knows two things- that she is a Rajkumari and that she is very angry with Lord Krishna.

He also mimics Tara's tch tch, and she gets a bit mad at his way of talking in riddles.

Kanhaji questions Tara as to why she risked her life to save the statue in the first place, but she chooses not to answer him.

Kanhaji offers to repair her chariot, saying he has previous experience. Tara off-handedly thinks of Krishna's experience in the Mahabharata as a charioteer.

Tillu is seen putting some powder into Mahavir's food. Anusuya sees this and stops Mahavir from consuming it. When confronted, Tillu says she's put nothing. Mahavir is frustrated at Anusuya's antics, but the latter asks Tillu to eat the food first.

Tillu eats it and promptly faints. The Rajvaidya is called, but he says there's no poison in her system. Rajvaidya says he gave Tillu the instructions to put a sleep medicine into Mahavir's food, and when he is questioned, Maharani interrupts to say she had asked Rajvaidya to do it, saying that Mahavir must be very tired.

Dhruv says in prison that he hopes Kanhaji is with Tara and guiding her. The guard reminds him of his execution time.

Kanhaji asks if she was angry, why does she personally have to go to the Yamuna for immersion. He then tells that if she wants to express her anger, she should keep the statue with her and not show any love or do any pooja or offer any bhog rather than immersing it in the river. Tara thinks and agrees with his thoughts.

Precap- Kanhaji eating butter. Preparations are being made for Dhruv's execution

Edited by aekiel - 9 months ago
aekiel thumbnail

One gets the feeling Maharani wanted to mix sleeping pills in Mahavir's food to ensure that he didn't interfere in any way with Dhruv's execution. 😔