Episode 78 - Want to go to the job

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Titli's innocence is proved, Then you know Family Tamasha as always, people still blaming Titli

Then Titli is disappointed with Garv's love, she feels she only has to prove herself. Use pata hai ki uske saath galat ho raha hai par phir pyaar karti hai use

Titli wishes to go to her flower shop again, but Garv says yes that he will let her go, but he is conspiring that she doesn't goes back to the work.

Titli wants to talk to the family but he is not letting her talk to Koyal, she told to Maina that she wanna go to work, but yeh Sasural to Puraane Jhinguro se barabar hai. Garv says sirf mein hi tumhare aaju baju mein rahunga 🤢🤢

Kosha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Needhi.A thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheGirlofRagas

Titli's innocence is proved, Then you know Family Tamasha as always, people still blaming Titli

Then Titli is disappointed with Garv's love, she feels she only has to prove herself. Use pata hai ki uske saath galat ho raha hai par phir pyaar karti hai use

Titli wishes to go to her flower shop again, but Garv says yes that he will let her go, but he is conspiring that she doesn't goes back to the work.

Titli wants to talk to the family but he is not letting her talk to Koyal, she told to Maina that she wanna go to work, but yeh Sasural to Puraane Jhinguro se barabar hai. Garv says sirf mein hi tumhare aaju baju mein rahunga 🤢🤢

Kosha

What problem does garv has to let Titli work at the flower shop? She used to anyway work there before marriage.

Niyashi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

He is over possessive and doesn't trust Titli. He said that he doesn't want her to work bcz he can't tolerate any man around her.

He is doing exactly what we have seen in the promo... Breaking her wings.

Naya_31 thumbnail

This show is so annoying lol even after everything people are after Titli lol 🤣

The show is getting replaced or going off-air btw.

Needhi.A thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niyashi

He is over possessive and doesn't trust Titli. He said that he doesn't want her to work bcz he can't tolerate any man around her.

He is doing exactly what we have seen in the promo... Breaking her wings.

Titli was shown as a strong independent girl who is capable of earning why does she have to tolerate that monkey! She should just leave him leave her stupid family leave that city and go to some other city become a florist and live peacefully🤣🤣🤣🤣

But she has become like "jitne bhi tu karle sitam, has has k sahenge hum, ye pyaar na hoga Kam"

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naya_31

This show is so annoying lol even after everything people are after Titli lol 🤣

The show is getting replaced or going off-air btw.

It was destined to go off air soon 😂

They had much scope but all they showed was crap

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheGirlofRagas

It was destined to go off air soon 😂

They had much scope but all they showed was crap

just watched a clip lol it's so annoying lol Koyal and Maina both are competing for "I don't know what". One of them should've been Titli's supporter, but no lol weird level toxicity lol 😆 on top of it the lack of expressions and acting skills 🤪

Repetitive tracks revolving around Hiral and Ishani. Boring this.

Rkhanum002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I thought they had some scope and it will gradually get intense..

They could easily show how Titlie a strong women get broken down gradually to eventually bring her self up..

Even the lead.. he shows intense affection, but then also subtly shows extensive narcissistic behaviour, gaslighting deflection..

I saw a show a while ago with both my favourite actors, Harshad Chopra.. the best villain of all time virat doboriya or something like that.. it showed domestic violence and how she escaped...

But it went straight into abuse.. but this one could show how it gradually turns to abuse and then demonstrate how to stand up against abuse. I have seen alit of women do stuff like titlie.. I never understood why women in these situations stay with their spouse.. I thought this show will show this.

Such potential, such a shame execution isn't great.

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rkhanum002

I thought they had some scope and it will gradually get intense..

They could easily show how Titlie a strong women get broken down gradually to eventually bring her self up..

Even the lead.. he shows intense affection, but then also subtly shows extensive narcissistic behaviour, gaslighting deflection..

I saw a show a while ago with both my favourite actors, Harshad Chopra.. the best villain of all time virat doboriya or something like that.. it showed domestic violence and how she escaped...

But it went straight into abuse.. but this one could show how it gradually turns to abuse and then demonstrate how to stand up against abuse. I have seen alit of women do stuff like titlie.. I never understood why women in these situations stay with their spouse.. I thought this show will show this.

Such potential, such a shame execution isn't great.

Exactly Mose Chhal Kiye Jaaye was better