Okay episodes but could been better execution wise

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 months ago

I think Kunal's bg story wasn't that badly executed except for some things here & there. It was better to see his hatred for Mumbai for personal reasons & only going for business purposes to find the unique singer that would boost his company. The VFX were bit overdone lol to get to the Vandana's dream. I did like her bond with her young brother who was trying to be a cute frog for his sister before exiting the scene. But it seems like she knows that Vaibhav is ignorant yet she tried to find her happiness by leaving a voice note. I feel Sayli as Vandana can do bit better as I felt it was bit overdone when the song sequence came at times (saying this since I watched her previous show on star bharat which started off decently but then lost its charm at some point).  But, her conversation with the father was nice whilst her siblings are using her voice for their profit. 

Kinda felt the first interaction was kinda bit more hysterical from Kunal's perspective (maybe its Mohit's acting and/or the dialogue delivery that was contributing towards it) because he is looking to profit for music label company & Vandana's frustration felt bit overdone at times though she does acknowledge that she's a nobody & times do change from which even the music industry isn't spared from. At times, I feel her character is bit overdone. 

Edited by Chemcart_MJ - 9 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

user1122334455 thumbnail

I liked Vandana's interactions with her family before she goes out for the Audition. They covered a lot of family members quite quickly and distinctively. The initial song (she sings in the house) was just okay. 

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Liked the first episode 👍

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

I didn't mind the first episode, both leads did ok, too early to comment more.

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamonaG

Liked the first episode 👍

Romy 🤗🤗❤️ glad to c u here old bubbly 

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Red_eyes94

Romy 🤗🤗❤️ glad to c u here old bubbly 

Hi Srishti 🤗🤗

Nice to see you here too 🩷

OnyxOutlaw thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

The episodes are good so far

taher33 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I like the show . Everything deserves time . There was an English show schitts creek. The first season was super slow and boring but it lasted many seasons because with time writing and acting got better. When the show wrapped up&  won many awards that is what the cast said “ our series starts slowly and if no one gave us time we wouldn’t have been able to develop such a great show “ or something like that ?! I think the actors are all great and casting is good but similar characters like anupuma… useless son with no job… spoilt brat little sister, working bhabhi and female lead who is super mahaan ! I I wish they had changed that up s little but I like mojitos acting and I hope the chemistry gets better ! 😃🤞

taher33 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

* meant like mohit’s acting