Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

There is not a single pic of her on Instagram he hasn’t liked. But yea what does he see in her. Way too ordinary looking. She is terrible actress. She has not made anything out of herself despite having projects handed to her on a platter. And she is dumb AF!

I do find Ananya beautiful in a typical BW, generic way but yes, she’s extremely dumb, seems obsessed with poor Aryan Khan & has no talent. Like none. When she was crying in Gehraiyaan, I was laughing b/c she doesn’t even know how to cry on-screen. With my barely 2 years of theatre experience, I could cry way better onscreen.

Anyways I suspect Tripti and Banita to have a tough road ahead of them. We can also count on Anupama to give them bad reviews if they become too big of a threat to the nepo starlets. Just like she gave Alaya F a bad review after PC complimented her. Alaya F is just a good actress though. Not much of a looker.

Alaya F has a great public persona! I love her! And she’s actually talented so who cares that she is a kinda NepoBaby. I absolutely don’t. She isn’t goodlooking at all, but the sort who is hot. She pulls.

Alaya F too is a nepo. Her mom Pooja Bedi was just not as big as some others. I am sure looks wise anyone would take her over Suhana.

Suhana has an INCREDIBLY SEXY VOICEEEE THOUGH!!! My eargasm reaches its peak when I hear her voice.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

I do find Ananya beautiful in a typical BW, generic way but yes, she’s extremely dumb, seems obsessed with poor Aryan Khan & has no talent. Like none. When she was crying in Gehraiyaan, I was laughing b/c she doesn’t even know how to cry on-screen. With my barely 2 years of theatre experience, I could cry way better onscreen.

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. There differing opinions regarding Ananya. I do agree with the no talent. She def lacks versatility. The dumb statements haven’t helped her case. In the beginning I thought she was mocked mostly for her accent. But later on she made too many dumb statements to count.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Alaya F has a great public persona! I love her! And she’s actually talented so who cares that she is a kinda NepoBaby. I absolutely don’t. She isn’t goodlooking at all, but the sort who is hot. She pulls.

everyone knows why PC praised Alaya F. Fantastic actress. But I can assure you PC hadn’t seen Tripti or Banita’s work. All three of them are in same league. I would probably rank Tripti a notch higher than the other two but that is about it.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Suhana has an INCREDIBLY SEXY VOICEEEE THOUGH!!! My eargasm reaches its peak when I hear her voice.

I have to watch her interviews now !

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tararumpumm

Who are they and why are we discussing them on bollywood forum?

because Banit Sandhu is very much a bollywood actress.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

https://youtu.be/mZQH8CPQ-wo

Hopefully they'll have a chance to properly bond before ...

the trolls & haters throw a 'monkey wrench' in his program

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

https://youtu.be/mZQH8CPQ-wo

Hopefully they'll have a chance to properly bond before ...

the trolls & haters throw a 'monkey wrench' in his program

they are so cute!