Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

LOL! 🤣

Did you notice Banita in Sardar Udham? Vicky literally said her eyes were like poetry in the film. Yes, it is a shame her career did not go anywhere. I hope the same does not happen to Tripti.

Yeah she was great. Nepo girls will make sure Tripti doesn’t get anywhere. That’s why they elevate Kriti types because they know she sucks. For almost ten years jhumkas have been paining me now I have to tolerate Suhana for next decade I’m already tired of her and she hasn’t properly debuted
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Yeah she was great. Nepo girls will make sure Tripti doesn’t get anywhere. That’s why they elevate Kriti types because they know she sucks. For almost ten years jhumkas have been paining me now I have to tolerate Suhana for next decade I’m already tired of her and she hasn’t properly debuted

I hope not. Btw Banita is younger than Tripti. She has two projects in her kitty. One is with Abbas zafar the maker of “Ek Tha Tiger” and”Sultan.” Two of the biggest hits of our time. She is going to be starring with Diljit and Diana Penty. The movie has already been made. It is called Detective Sherdil.

And other Shoojit Sarkar film which revolves completely around her. So she still has a chance. More years to prove herself anyway.

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Hopefully this rumored relationship with AP Dhillon will get her the much needed buzz she needs.

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

It might interest you to know Banita is punjabi. She was also featured in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfYXKP5V-Tc

Well, her surname "Sandhu" pretty much gave that away didn't it 🤣 Ananya does look like a kid sometimes, like Alia... they got that baby-face and personality. But the other names you mentioned just don't look attractive to me at all.. at least Ananya is "cute" 🫠

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Hopefully this rumored relationship with AP Dhillon will get her the much needed buzz she needs.

Can’t believe Aditya is running after Pandey and meanwhile snacks like Banita and Tripti are just being ignored. Not done yaaaaa.
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Can’t believe Aditya is running after Pandey and meanwhile snacks like Banita and Tripti are just being ignored. Not done yaaaaa.

There is not a single pic of her on Instagram he hasn’t liked. But yea what does he see in her. Way too ordinary looking. She is terrible actress. She has not made anything out of herself despite having projects handed to her on a platter. And she is dumb AF!

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Anyways I suspect Tripti and Banita to have a tough road ahead of them. We can also count on Anupama to give them bad reviews if they become too big of a threat to the nepo starlets. Just like she gave Alaya F a bad review after PC complimented her. Alaya F is just a good actress though. Not much of a looker.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Anyways I suspect Tripti and Banita to have a tough road ahead of them. We can also count on Anupama to give them bad reviews if they become too big of a threat to the nepo starlets. Just like she gave Alaya F a bad review after PC complimented her. Alaya F is just a good actress though. Not much of a looker.

I rather watch her than these Nepo girls who sound like they’re howling most of the time
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I rather watch her than these Nepo girls who sound like they’re howling most of the time

Alaya F too is a nepo. Her mom Pooja Bedi was just not as big as some others. I am sure looks wise anyone would take her over Suhana.

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DheeJattanDi

They both just seem below average to me compared to his ex from the States lol. I reckon Ananya is probably the prettiest but she is with Aditya 🤣

Ananya and pretty 🤣 girl has the sleepiest eyes and no nice features. This Banita girls features make her stand out so much. But then again many ppl still associate fairness with beauty still.