pari87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I saw the AI images of Indian and Pakistani actors paired together. If there ever hopefully comes a time when there can be collaboration across our borders and artists can come together, work together and create stories together, which actors would you like to be cast togetehr - either as romantic leads, or in an ensemble cast, or any kind of genre. No disrespect/offense to anyone's sensibilties.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pari87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I would love to see:
Fawad - Deepika

Ayeza Khan - Hrithik Roshan

Wahaj - Kareena

Varun - Hania

Sajal - Ranbir Kapoor

Bilal - Alia
Hamza - Kiara
Ranveer - Iqra
Yumna - Vicky Kaushal
Shahid Kapoor - Zara Noor

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: pari87

I saw the AI images of Indian and Pakistani actors paired together. If there ever hopefully comes a time when there can be collaboration across our borders and artists can come together, work together and create stories together, which actors would you like to be cast togetehr - either as romantic leads, or in an ensemble cast, or any kind of genre. No disrespect/offense to anyone's sensibilties.

On tv or movies.

They used to work togather on tv and movies. In movies it was mostly Pakistani actors working in Bollywood. And in tv it was Indian actors working in Pakistani dramas. 😃

I think in tv it will be gr8 to have a Pakistani drama starring Karan Wahi and Kinza Hashmi ..

https://youtu.be/LMMIrbPxXOw

1169266 thumbnail

Ayeza Khan - Salman Khan

Emmad Irfani - Kareena

Hania - Siddharth Malhotra