Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maddy124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Totally in love with this one.. ❤️❤️

A perfect ending.. but i request an epilogue with too much of videv scenes with Adwait & their romance plz 🙏🏻 pretty plz.. ❤️❤️

Do write more stuff on videv so that we can live in Videv magic.. ❤️❤️

Much love to you.. 🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️

Sakm thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Such a wholesome FF. Just loved it❤️

Thanks for writing this beautiful track !

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

what a perfect end to this ff. You wrote it very well. smiley42smiley27

Sab acha tha, jo humein show ne nhi diya woh sab tumne is ff mein de diya. smiley1

Helios10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for writing this story for the FD!

It's heart warming and beautiful 😍.

I do hope you finish with an epilogue like Maddy suggested.

Srj9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Perfect ending. Loved how you still kept the balance between studying and having a family life for Vidhi. You have given a glimpse of many things left unexplored in the show. Dev is love and so is the family pic, wish they could have atleast ended with a pic like this. Thanks for tagging me❤️❤️

Chakor07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

My heart so full and content right now. I am just at loss of words to express how this FF has made me feel. Thank you soooooo much for writing this❤❤

Bilkul jaise ek achi book khatam hone ke baad jo dukh, khushi, satisfaction sab milta hai waise hi lag raha hai (it has been years since i have read fiction and so not have felt like this in long).. my speed of reading towards the end decreased as i knew i would be ending this beautiful ff soon. The flow of story, emotions, romance sab perfect tha mere liye. Mere ViDev aur unka bubby perfect the❤ i know will keep coming back to this trio often.

P.s. i liked the medical accuracy of things mentioned here.. preeclampsia and all. Makes me wonder if you are a medico🤭

Chaostud thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Woke up to your comment and it just made my day. Thank you so much for your kind words 🥺

And yes, you got that right. I am a 3rd year MBBS student

1259112 thumbnail

Finally took time to finish all the chapters. It was absolutely beautiful. This provided the much needed closure we all wanted. BTW..bubby is what I call my kid. It was a pleasant surprise. ☺️