Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: strancho

Ye kya.. yar uski Ek ONS partner bhi le aao who is a his bachcho ki maa and let him also spend some quality time oops I mean coparent his bachche with their Maa. Let him also run at the drop of a hat to her house to manage his kids and share her dukh dard peeda and be the bff like AnuRaj.

Puppy Kapadia and ONS wali partner.....imagine that....if this happens I will start watching again🤣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyEdcOhxJNQ&ab_channel=SuperHitGaane

Edited by blue-ice.1 - 1 years ago
lakshmikumr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Puppy Kapadia and ONS wali partner.....imagine that....if this happens I will start watching again🤣

🤣Itni Emotional atyachar karne ka haq sirf aur sirf Maa ki hai....😳

Edited by lakshmikumr - 1 years ago
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

The best way to course correct the haywire show is to knock off AK. He has no role to play. Enough is enough.

Yes please. No need of more relatives of a supporting character 😳

They should show more of the protagonists - Shameless Shahs. Instead of Ankush having a son through an affair, it could have been any of the Tamashah men. Puppy ka kaam hi kya hai except for meri Anu jaap, waiting for her to come back from the shanty and the cringe romance.

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

😆 Even if she gives him an earful with all these dialogues that you are envisioning, he would say... "Yes, I will listen to her because....meri Anu bilkul sahi hai,.... "🤔 He is like an annoying battery operated toy parrot that repeats preset phrases. Pulling out the battery from the toy is the only way to stop it. 🤣

Truly. He is beyond repair.

Leave alone another relative, even if Kanhaji comes to Anupamaverse and guides him, his situation will still not change 🤣

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Yes please. No need of more relatives of a supporting character 😳

They should show more of the protagonists - Shameless Shahs. Instead of Ankush having a son through an affair, it could have been any of the Tamashah men. Puppy ka kaam hi kya hai except for meri Anu jaap, waiting for her to come back from the shanty and the cringe romance.

True, I agree with you who cares about the useless Crapadia’s the real entertainment comes from the Tamashahs. The only Tamashah men left to have EMA are Dukhmukh and Winter though he’s a busy as Dumpy’s puppy so the only person left is Dukhmukh or Doshu. Would love to see one of those sanskari men have a son or a whole phemly 😆