Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Posted: 1 years ago

Since I’m fed up with this show and its characters I think it’s time a senior character aka Anuj’s Buaji (his foster fathers sister) enters the show to sort everyone right. This show is a complete mess since everyone keeps going kaands and there is no one there to stop them whether it be Deviji, the Tamashahs or Crapadias. I would love for a savage elderly character to roast everyone for being complete jokers.

Firstly, I want Buaji to put Deviji in her place and to stop her from going to Shah Shanty daily and should ban those filthy people from visiting KH to stop their useless kaands. Though I bet she’d hate those filthy people anyway seen as they’re poor and have no class.

Secondly, I want her to sort out that stupid puppy for being such a useless simp who act majboor and she should also put BB and Adick in their places or throw them out as I’ve had enough of those pathetic people.

Tamashahs would be sidelined too seen as Deviji would be busy pleasing Buaji to win her heart while the latter would despise her for not being her choice as her Bahu.

And no she Better not become a typical MAA Bhakt after all this I’d rather the character die than become a Deviji Bhakt like the rest of the useless characters!

I think Seema Sharma should play the role as Buaji as she did a fantastic job as Rama Tai in Chikoo and I would love to see this savage character again

IMG_2020.jpeg

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

What?? Puppy Kapadia got a Bua also now??🤣

Sahi hai....Bhagwaan jab dete hain....toh chhappar faad kar dete hain.....Puppy got relatives in sale.....ek ke saath ek free....😆

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

What?? Puppy Kapadia got a Bua also now??🤣

Sahi hai....Bhagwaan jab dete hain....toh chhappar faad kar dete hain.....Puppy got relatives in sale.....ek ke saath ek free....😆

Puppy ke saare relatives nikame hain they’re either greedy fools or Deviji Bhakts 🤣

Isliye mujhe koi dhamakedar wali chaye who will sort both Puppy and Deviji out 😆

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Puppy ke saare relatives nikame hain they’re either greedy fools or Deviji Bhakts 🤣

Isliye mujhe koi dhamakedar wali chaye who will sort both Puppy and Deviji out 😆

If Bua ji wants to stay in the show.....she HAS to become Devi Bhakt.....otherwise she will perish like Maya...😆

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

The best way to course correct the haywire show is to knock off AK. He has no role to play. Enough is enough.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

If Bua ji wants to stay in the show.....she HAS to become Devi Bhakt.....otherwise she will perish like Maya...😆

Well I hope she utters these very lines before she becomes a typical Deviji Bhakt with no brains 😆

To Deviji
IMG_4111.jpeg
To Puppy

IMG_2256.jpeg
IMG_2255.jpeg

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Well I hope she utters these very lines before she becomes a typical Deviji Bhakt with no brains 😆

To Deviji
IMG_4111.jpeg
To Puppy

IMG_2256.jpeg
IMG_2255.jpeg

😆 Even if she gives him an earful with all these dialogues that you are envisioning, he would say... "Yes, I will listen to her because....meri Anu bilkul sahi hai,.... "🤔 He is like an annoying battery operated toy parrot that repeats preset phrases. Pulling out the battery from the toy is the only way to stop it. 🤣

strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

The best way to course correct the haywire show is to knock off AK. He has no role to play. Enough is enough.

Ye kya.. yar uski Ek ONS partner bhi le aao who is a his bachcho ki maa and let him also spend some quality time oops I mean coparent his bachche with their Maa. Let him also run at the drop of a hat to her house to manage his kids and share her dukh dard peeda and be the bff like AnuRaj.

Edited by strancho - 1 years ago
lakshmikumr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Since I’m fed up with this show and its characters I think it’s time a senior character aka Anuj’s Buaji (his foster fathers sister) enters the show to sort everyone right. This show is a complete mess since everyone keeps going kaands and there is no one there to stop them whether it be Deviji, the Tamashahs or Crapadias. I would love for a savage elderly character to roast everyone for being complete jokers.

Firstly, I want Buaji to put Deviji in her place and to stop her from going to Shah Shanty daily and should ban those filthy people from visiting KH to stop their useless kaands. Though I bet she’d hate those filthy people anyway seen as they’re poor and have no class.

Secondly, I want her to sort out that stupid puppy for being such a useless simp who act majboor and she should also put BB and Adick in their places or throw them out as I’ve had enough of those pathetic people.

Tamashahs would be sidelined too seen as Deviji would be busy pleasing Buaji to win her heart while the latter would despise her for not being her choice as her Bahu.

And no she Better not become a typical MAA Bhakt after all this I’d rather the character die than become a Deviji Bhakt like the rest of the useless characters!

I think Seema Sharma should play the role as Buaji as she did a fantastic job as Rama Tai in Chikoo and I would love to see this savage character again

IMG_2020.jpeg

🤣 shant ...shant ....itni desperation.....Dkp walo ne cheena hai khushiyan tera....

pehle koki thi ab ye kon hai yaara ....🤣🤣

Edited by lakshmikumr - 1 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

😆 Even if she gives him an earful with all these dialogues that you are envisioning, he would say... "Yes, I will listen to her because....meri Anu bilkul sahi hai,.... "🤔 He is like an annoying battery operated toy parrot that repeats preset phrases. Pulling out the battery from the toy is the only way to stop it. 🤣

He is like the energizer bunny.....meri Anu ....meri Anu.....kehta rehta hai.....iski battery nahi khatam hogi...🤣

Energizer Bunny GIFs | GIFDB.com