No! Not again please

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 9 months ago

Rakesh is back! Abb firse ye bakwas show dekhna padega kya Neetikesh scenes ke liye? I skip other scenes but still i have to watch those scenes in which Neetikesh r there but they r interacting with some other or others r talking. Iss track ka b sabko pata hai kya hoga. Rakesh will again try to get that manhus pari but he will fail again n again he will disappear just to come back again. Baar-baar yahi hota hai. Same dialogues. Nothing new

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Now I am 100% sure the makers are stuck with their story. They want to unite PadiDaj and justify it plus give justice to Neeti as well so that audience likes PadiDaj. 

But as I had said under no circumstances can they justify or make PadiDaj make sense. Infact Rajeev falling for Pari is just so senseless and out of character since from day 1 he has loved Neeti. 

So the only way out is to kill Neeti get her killed in one of the track and unite their shitty bullshit senseless PadiDaj and hence end the show🤢

But makers don't want to end the show either🤪

Hence this stretching game. 👎🏼🤬

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Now I am 100% sure the makers are stuck with their story. They want to unite PadiDaj and justify it plus give justice to Neeti as well so that audience likes PadiDaj. 

But as I had said under no circumstances can they justify or make PadiDaj make sense. Infact Rajeev falling for Pari is just so senseless and out of character since from day 1 he has loved Neeti. 

So the only way out is to kill Neeti get her killed in one of the track and unite their shitty bullshit senseless PadiDaj and hence end the show🤢

But makers don't want to end the show either🤪

Hence this stretching game. 👎🏼🤬

they can kill neeti n still continue with Padidaj rakesh triangle. I'm sure many pari fans would love the show much more. Many neeti fans will leave the show like me but when did makers care about neeti fans anyways? Initially also they showed so many neetiless episodes for weeks

Edited by Jazzkapur - 9 months ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

they can kill neeti n still continue with Padidaj rakesh triangle. I'm sure many pari fans would love the show much more. Many neeti fans will leave the show like me but when did makers care about neeti fans anyways? Initially also they showed so many neetiless episodes for weeks

I am a fan of Pari and Neeti. I love them and want them togather . I agree writers are stuck . They have no idea how to run this show.. but it is getting TRPs because of loyal fans who love watching the trio : Pari , Neeti and Rajeev. 😳

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: awida

I am a fan of Pari and Neeti. I love them and want them togather . I agree writers are stuck . They have no idea how to run this show.. but it is getting TRPs because of loyal fans who love watching the trio : Pari , Neeti and Rajeev. 😳

lol! Trp decreased after they turned neeti negative n trp increased after rakesh entry n this wedding drama n then it decreased also when they stretched it a lot. I'm also a loyal fan of neeti but i have stopped watching the show. I'll only watch Neetikesh scenes

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

what? 😂 Who told u that people love watching the TRIO? Padidaj fans hate rajneeti n rajneeti fans hate Padidaj n padikesh fans also hate the trio. This trio serves drama that's why may be trp aunties watch it but i don't think people love the trio except u. I have never read a single comment in which some1 said 'i love pari neeti rajiv' no. Most people r hating this trio. I hate this trio

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

what? 😂 Who told u that people love watching the TRIO? Padidaj fans hate rajneeti n rajneeti fans hate Padidaj n padikesh fans also hate the trio. This trio serves drama that's why may be trp aunties watch it but i don't think people love the trio except u. I have never read a single comment in which some1 said 'i love pari neeti rajiv' no. Most people r hating this trio. I hate this trio

I am not aware of this. So I am the only one who loves the trio. I feel for Pari.. but how can I hate Neeti. She is the light of this show. And the actress is the best among the cast. 

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

I am not aware of this. So I am the only one who loves the trio. I feel for Pari.. but how can I hate Neeti. She is the light of this show. And the actress is the best among the cast. 

i haven't seen anyone except u who likes this trio. I hate Padidaj n i love rajneeti n Neetikesh. But i think Neetikesh has more chemistry than any duo in this show. Their scene in hospital when neeti pointed knife at him n he pointed gun at her at the same time, that shot gave me Ishaqzaade vibes

You tube pe comments dekho.... majority are supporting Neeti 😈😎

And that's also because she is the sane one and realistic one. 

And all Neeti fans hate padidaj but like RajNeeti because our Neeti is happy with that loser Rajeev and plus RajNeeti scenes are just so awesome and beautiful that it's hard to ignore. 😳

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

I think i am watching some other show and you guys watching some other show. I have never seen Neetiless episode she is there in every single frame with all the cast and i am not skipping any epi either since Day 1

If you are talking abt the beginning days than she was not shown to build up the bigamy track for the future so of course she will not be seen and thats the reason she was not present in PariRaj marriage too. That was logical for not showing Neeti. If Neeti was present in Barnala or in PariRaj wedding. RajNeeti would not have happened in the first place. So there was a reason for not showing Neeti in the beginning days

Edited by Mages - 9 months ago