Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

In today's episode, I was ambivalent over what Rufi said to Hareem in a polite manner. Yes, their financial conditions aren't fascinating. When Rufi said to ponder over Nasir's proposal & advised to remain unperturbed over their parents & the financial conditions since he himself is studying, it was clear loophole. I do respect that Rufi prioritizes Hareem's consent but saying that she shouldn't worry and all was silly since she's the main breadwinner, aside from their father's pension & Faiz's unconditional favors. 😐 smiley36It's looks like he's completing some of his remaining semesters as an undergraduate as Faiz expressed his gratitude to Rafi for aiding him in his studies.

Lol, when Faiz removed Hareem's drape from the pot, he excused himself so well lol. 😂 🤣 Feroze did a decent job there lol, though I feel Neelam can do better but she's slowly growing on me too.

Even the car conversation was nice & simple. Faiz is nice & respectful of Hareem & her family's conditions.

So seems like Hareem's mother will pass away soon thus Rufi cried his eyes out & was unresponsive to Hareem's calls. Plus, the financial cost is also adding another burden to it. Hareem agreed to Nasir's proposal at her mother's behest despite mentioning that she's not in a rush to get hitched.

From her symptoms, it seems like the mother is either a cancer patient or dying from a terminal illness. But again, maybr it was mentioned & I might've missed it.

I honestly despise parents or siblings who gaslight someone that get married to see us happy, I mean why should Hareem marry against her wishes to give her almost dead mother some sukoon, and what is her brother's problem I do not understand, I mean you are useless, you take money from your friend for studies, money from your sister for family expenses, but you still have the guts to tell her that Nasir is a reasonable proposal and she should re-think? Why? She said she is not ready, not like you guys are paying for her living.

Coming back to Fareem, the car conversation, the way he gets excited like a kid when his bro offers Hareem to decorate the wedding bedroom, everything was so well executed. I like how Faiz thinks twice before taking baby steps, he is completely aware of the fact that his parents will humiliate Hareem so he did not propose marriage but confiding in his brother to make things better, he also is the greenest flag when he tells Rufi that let us go to hospital first and not his brother's ceromony, prioritizing his friend's mother's health over a big day in his family. Lastly, he sees her uncomfortable in the event, sitting alone, immediately goes to her to make her feel good, all in all the man just is a different vibe, I cannot believe it that Geo is producing this show after being hailed for sth like Tere Bin, LMAO smiley36

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I just see sneak peak i already gave up on khumaar

What an epic loss for Geo and Khumar team, please Anika do not give up smiley19

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Also his family looks highest level of Ch***ya, the writer has not failed to show both the guys; families compete in greed, while Faiz's family still has the reputation and money to boast about behind their selfish back, Nasir is useless in every way, and atleast Faiz acknowledges that his whole family is filled with money minded clows, Nasir without comprehending things just proposed the marraige, shows desperation or stupidity

Nasir is impulsive w/o a doubt & when he proposed to Hareem, it felt like he treated her as an object that he wanted for himself.
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Promo shows that Kehkasha kicked out Hareem and Faiz saw it. I am expecting some good scenes between Fareem and Faiz sunayoing Kehkasha smiley36

Also, Faiz will soon get to know about Hareem and Nasir's marriage

MJ_1009 thumbnail

Promo shows that Kehkasha kicked out Hareem and Faiz saw it. I am expecting some good scenes between Fareem and Faiz sunayoing Kehkasha smiley36

Also, Faiz will soon get to know about Hareem and Nasir's marriage

Yeah, I think she chided Hareem for the designs but insinuated her opinion on Faiz hovering around her in the wedding.
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Yeah, I think she chided Hareem for the designs but insinuated her opinion on Faiz hovering around her in the wedding.

It’s fun to watch Kehkasha and her OTT Ameeri 🤣

Also it’s great that Hareem isn’t jobless albeit Faiz is the secret helping hand but the fact that she enjoys a business is done well by the writer. It’s probably the only show which is commercial but the Hero is living on papa’s money and still so kind and the kind heroine is a businesswoman with zero tendencies of being woke smiley36

MJ_1009 thumbnail

It’s fun to watch Kehkasha and her OTT Ameeri 🤣

Also it’s great that Hareem isn’t jobless albeit Faiz is the secret helping hand but the fact that she enjoys a business is done well by the writer. It’s probably the only show which is commercial but the Hero is living on papa’s money and still so kind and the kind heroine is a businesswoman with zero tendencies of being woke smiley36

I think, to add on, it's a flaw but the ML knows about and I think he revealed in a convo to Rayan that they had a "rags to riches" wala transformation but all of the family folks were so enamored by the glitz and glamor. The mother proclaims to have inherit the wealth I think in a episode but, Idk if thats a loophole.

But, lol, Kehkasha is hysterical to watch. I actually think she was justified to tell Faiz off about spending her money in her way even though Faiz advised not to spend so much on the wedding. Even though she boasts about her wealth, one can only advise but she'll shut the opposite person down. Fair enough, her wealth, her choice to spend her entire fortune lol 😂 🤣 even if it sounds shitty to Faiz because he's still financially dependent on his parents. Until he doesn't start earning on his own, he has to take the taunt as he's in his parents' property despite their world being materialistic to him. It's nice to see him observe the toxicity but until he actually shows some seriousness for the world he craves for back on his own merit, what can one say lol?

Kehkasha's bit more animated than Nasir's family lol.

Hareem's nice for sure as the main breadwinner & it was nice that she said she did event planning coursework. But, poor girl agreed for marriage at her mother's behest.

Edited by Chemcart_MJ - 10 months ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Right now I think thre or more drama going on with rich guy with a poor girl

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Right now I think three or more drama going on with rich guy with a poor girl

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

It was great watching leads in the same frame. However I wish Neelam sported less make up in the function.