Originally posted by: -RD-

Then why are u watching lol all shows copy from one another smiley36

I just see sneak peak i already gave up on khumaar

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 months ago

https://youtu.be/xjLMdiacfWc?si=BcHjLTNVrWgnNN60

LOL Faiz trying to flirt lol he is cute smiley27i cant wait to watch todays epi after seeing this promo.

Lol, he tried to flirt so well by asking about she learnt the art of grace after doing coursework in her field. When Hareem said it was her circumstances, he seemed impressed by her response. Nicely done.
MJ_1009 thumbnail

In today's episode, I was ambivalent over what Rufi said to Hareem in a polite manner. Yes, their financial conditions aren't fascinating. When Rufi said to ponder over Nasir's proposal & advised to remain unperturbed over their parents & the financial conditions since he himself is studying, it was clear loophole. I do respect that Rufi prioritizes Hareem's consent but saying that she shouldn't worry and all was silly since she's the main breadwinner, aside from their father's pension & Faiz's unconditional favors. šŸ˜ smiley36It's looks like he's completing some of his remaining semesters as an undergraduate as Faiz expressed his gratitude to Rafi for aiding him in his studies.

Lol, when Faiz removed Hareem's drape from the pot, he excused himself so well lol. šŸ˜‚ šŸ¤£ Feroze did a decent job there lol, though I feel Neelam can do better but she's slowly growing on me too.

Even the car conversation was nice & simple. Faiz is nice & respectful of Hareem & her family's conditions.

So seems like Hareem's mother will pass away soon thus Rufi cried his eyes out & was unresponsive to Hareem's calls. Plus, the financial cost is also adding another burden to it. Hareem agreed to Nasir's proposal at her mother's behest despite mentioning that she's not in a rush to get hitched.

From her symptoms, it seems like the mother is either a cancer patient or dying from a terminal illness. But again, maybr it was mentioned & I might've missed it.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Then why are u watching lol all shows copy from one another smiley36

For some reason I feel Anika secretly loves Feroze otherwise thereā€™s no explanation behind it smiley37

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Faiz is such a green flag, Iā€™m sure heā€™ll arrange money for Hareemā€™s momā€™s operation. Also I loved the fact that he opened up his heart to his brother and thereā€™s a very little chance that brother will support his love for Hareem.

Nasir looks like just infatuated with Hareem, or just likes her because sheā€™s gharelu

MJ_1009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Faiz is such a green flag, Iā€™m sure heā€™ll arrange money for Hareemā€™s momā€™s operation. Also I loved the fact that he opened up his heart to his brother and thereā€™s a very little chance that brother will support his love for Hareem.

Nasir looks like just infatuated with Hareem, or just likes her because sheā€™s gharelu

I have a feeling, when Nasir mentioned about finding profit in everything to his sister, he'll use Hareem to his advantage for something. He'll treat Hareem as a wife with benefits, tbh. Idk, just making this prediction up. smiley36
MJ_1009 thumbnail

Aside from all the drama, I did like the mustard gold salwar kameez of Faiz's sister in the wedding & styling. smiley36She's materialistic like her mother but she was looking so nice lol. šŸ˜‚ šŸ¤£ Posting some photos of her lol

Screen Shot 2023-12-02 at 4.40.04 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-12-02 at 4.39.41 PM.png

Edited by Chemcart_MJ - 10 months ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Faiz around Hareem is so wholesome to watch. Some of his expressions in the drape scene and then when Rayyan told Hareem how Faiz keeps mentioning her ...lol cute. Feroze is good as Faiz and Neelam's dialog delivery at places does become like the one in Ehram E Junoon i hope she gets rid of it completely. Fareem are very likeable as of now.

Oh n Faiz's fam and their show of wealth very realistic when it comes to fams that are newly rich šŸ˜‚

Edited by -RD- - 10 months ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

I have a feeling, when Nasir mentioned about finding profit in everything to his sister, he'll use Hareem to his advantage for something. He'll treat Hareem as a wife with benefits, tbh. Idk, just making this prediction up. smiley36

Also his family looks highest level of Ch***ya, the writer has not failed to show both the guys; families compete in greed, while Faiz's family still has the reputation and money to boast about behind their selfish back, Nasir is useless in every way, and atleast Faiz acknowledges that his whole family is filled with money minded clows, Nasir without comprehending things just proposed the marraige, shows desperation or stupidity

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Faiz around Hareem is so wholesome to watch. Some of his expressions in the drape scene and then when Rayyan told Hareem how Faiz keeps mentioning her ...lol cute. Feroze is good as Faiz and Neelam's dialog delivery at places does become like the one in Ehram E Junoon i hope she gets rid of it completely. Fareem are very likeable as of now.

Oh n Faiz's fam and their show of wealth very realistic when it comes to fams that are newly rich šŸ˜‚

I cannot believe it but Feroze-Neelam actually looks like 22 year olds, masoom and naive bacchey and the chemistry was too good, especially when he is awestruck behind her and walking towards her with the OST playing, in between all the glamor and noise of money and power in his brother's ceromony, that scene was smiley27

Faiz's family reminds me of one family which gave a proposal for me too, those donkey behaved like this only, I had a good laugh smiley37