Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 5 months ago

I skipped all the drama after Nasir started blackmailing Hareem. And went directly to watch the last ep . I loved it how the two lovers met near the see and Hareem forgave Faiz. Their tears , their gestures.. and their innocence .. I don't care about misunderstandings.. but their scene by the see was among my fav romantic scenes in the last years. smiley9

Originally posted by: awida

I skipped all the drama after Nasir started blackmailing Hareem. And went directly to watch the last ep . I loved it how the two lovers met near the see and Hareem forgave Faiz. Their tears , their gestures.. and their innocence .. I don't care about misunderstandings.. but their scene by the see was among my fav romantic scenes in the last years. smiley9

I have not watched this drama but still I do care about such stories where male character shows disrespect towards female's character and misbehaves with her and still at the end she forgives him. Whyyy girls have no self respect?

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I have not watched this drama but still I do care about such stories where male character shows disrespect towards female's character and misbehaves with her and still at the end she forgives him. Whyyy girls have no self respect?

I wonder, because in real life too many girls follow their hearts, and not their brains. Hareem loved Faiz and couldn't imagine her life without him. I am not against forgiveness, but when a husband accuses his wife of cheating, this is the end for me. Nothing can be said after that. They can fight all the day, but he can't point a finger at her or rise a hand on her. In dramas they only show love wins no matter what! smiley24

Originally posted by: awida

I wonder, because in real life too many girls follow their hearts, and not their brains. Hareem loved Faiz and couldn't imagine her life without him. I am not against forgiveness, but when a husband accuses his wife of cheating, this is the end for me. Nothing can be said after that. They can fight all the day, but he can't point a finger at her or rise a hand on her. In dramas they only show love wins no matter what! smiley24

See jo ghalat hai woh ghalat hai. Some girls do that out of love and some out of majboori. Tho, that's there decision. But in dramas, they need to give strong message. Love is not everything. Bina respect ky konsa love ? Girls should reject such cheapsters.

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

See jo ghalat hai woh ghalat hai. Some girls do that out of love and some out of majboori. Tho, that's there decision. But in dramas, they need to give strong message. Love is not everything. Bina respect ky konsa love ? Girls should reject such cheapsters.

Not defending the show. I totally agree with you. But since you didn’t see it they did touch upon a lot of things that they should have.

1. She found her agency after their misunderstanding. Didn’t think about him. Didn’t want to go back. Got her job back and moved on in life for about 15+ episodes. They showed her not needing him at all. There was no mourning from her side for him. She is the one who files for divorce.

2. The one who is shown to suffer is the guy. Not the girl. He loses his wealth, his family, his job, everything. He is shown to make peace with the girl moving on from him and doesn’t believe he deserves her forgiveness at all. He accepts the other man in her life and agrees to let her go.

3. Ultimately when they do patch up the fact that she was weak and gave in to love is brought up by her dad in disappointment. He says unfortunately you also turned out to be one of the girls who place love over everything else. So it’s addressed and not brushed under the rug. But at the same time the brother supports her decision because he says that they also can’t take away her agency and decision by enforcing their decision on her.

Ghoom Phir ke howa wahi jo hamesha ptv main hota hai but I liked that the problematic aspects of such an arc were addressed by the writer.

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Not defending the show. I totally agree with you. But since you didn’t see it they did touch upon a lot of things that they should have.

1. She found her agency after their misunderstanding. Didn’t think about him. Didn’t want to go back. Got her job back and moved on in life for about 15+ episodes. They showed her not needing him at all. There was no mourning from her side for him. She is the one who files for divorce.

2. The one who is shown to suffer is the guy. Not the girl. He loses his wealth, his family, his job, everything. He is shown to make peace with the girl moving on from him and doesn’t believe he deserves her forgiveness at all. He accepts the other man in her life and agrees to let her go.

3. Ultimately when they do patch up the fact that she was weak and gave in to love is brought up by her dad in disappointment. He says unfortunately you also turned out to be one of the girls who place love over everything else. So it’s addressed and not brushed under the rug. But at the same time the brother supports her decision because he says that they also can’t take away her agency and decision by enforcing their decision on her.

Ghoom Phir ke howa wahi jo hamesha ptv main hota hai but I liked that the problematic aspects of such an arc were addressed by the writer.

Faiz suffered the most because he was dumb, a fool, and a weak person. He believed Ghatiya Nasir, but not his wife. He asked Nasir to take the oath of the Quran in the masjid but didn't bother to ask the same of Hareem. After seeing that video, any sensible person will first think that this could be a trap for Hareem, but no, he made up his mind that Hareem had a relationship with Nasir. So he suffered the most because he was a weak, stupid person in the drama.

Edited by Hatimoon - 5 months ago
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

Faiz suffered the most because he was dumb, a fool, and a weak person. He believed Ghatiya Nasir, but not her wife. He asked Nasir to take the oath of the Quran in the masjid but didn't bother to ask the same of Hareem. After seeing that video, any sensible person will first think that this could be a trap for Hareem, but no, he made up his mind that Hareem had a relationship with Nasir. So he suffered the most because he was a weak, stupid person in the drama.

lets not forget he did try reaching out to her by calling her , messaging her to hear her side of the story but his mother intervened there too and kept responding on hareem’s behalf … she created more misunderstandings… his character is flawed but he is in no way a leach and far from a toxic male lead which are being celebrated in other dramas…. He did pay the cost of not believing hareem when he was left with nothing… they also brought up the point that forgiveness is encouraged by Allah if the person is truly repenting

I also addressed that however briefly he did address Hareem’s role in all of this too. She didn’t trust him at ALL and wanted 100% trust in return. For me both were fools and extremely flawed. She should have confided in him given the countless opportunities and reassurances she got and he should have believed her

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tgota92

I also addressed that however briefly he did address Hareem’s role in all of this too. She didn’t trust him at ALL and wanted 100% trust in return. For me both were fools and extremely flawed. She should have confided in him given the countless opportunities and reassurances she got and he should have believed her

Exactly.. trust is both ways.. she expected full trust from him… what about her trust in him.. she believed Nasir over Faiz 😅…and kept repeating one dialogue ‘kabhi badguman mat hona’… I think she has repeated this dialogue more than 100 times 🤣