Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Emeralues

To all who have been through Faaiz's hand grief journey... thank you

IMG_8635.jpeg

Omg 😂

I came to finally post my last episode review but who even cares now coz all has been said and well said ! I’ll take the comedy ! 😂

I just have one thing to add:

FREAKIN MUDASSAR 😂😂😂

He just keeps getting girl after girl after girl omg. And his flirty smirk at the end 🤣🤣🤣

TOO MUCHHHHHH lol

Comedy hi bana diya finale ko

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mala06

If it has a good storyline then you never know. Even Ahad became popular just through a single show. And Hamza does have good fanbase on twitter from FT.

Yeah but Ahad is no way considered to be as successful or as popular as Feroze, also Ahad can’t pull a crap show and sell it, I remember how badly his acting was criticized in Hum tum.

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6lWteJI2Jj/?igsh=MXExcjZlOTF0OHI5bw==

Attractive poster+Feroz+Neelam+catchy ost=Hit

Otherwise drama was total garbage

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6lWteJI2Jj/?igsh=MXExcjZlOTF0OHI5bw==

Attractive poster+Feroz+Neelam+catchy ost=Hit

Otherwise drama was total garbage

It could have been a bigger hit if the story and execution was handled properly … the writing was horrendous and went off track after a good start….romance was also missing even though the show was sold as a romantic show…. They could have easily wrapped this in 20 episodes instead of 50 but glad it worked out for Feroze as this was his comeback show

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

What a pathetic ending. How did the guy even have the face to live on, let alone be back with her. Eww!

Hatimoon thumbnail

What a pathetic ending. How did the guy even have the face to live on, let alone be back with her. Eww!

The ending makes sense because what happened before the ending makes no sense. It made no sense for him to believe Ghatiya Nasir but not Hareem. After seeing that video, the first thing that would come to the mind of any sensible person is: Why does this video even exist? Any sensible person would understand that this video exists to trap her. Also, he asked Nasir to take the oath of the Quran; why didn't he ask Hareem to take the oath of the Quran, father or mother? So such a poor story resulted in such an ending as they had already established that Faiz is a person with a pure heart, and he deeply loves Hareem.

Hatimoon thumbnail