Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Emeralues thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: shaazi

Rayhan should have suffered too for all the cheating and scamming he did if everyone else got punished … both of them completely disappeared from the show 😅
I also expected Faiz to talk about the baby… surprisingly they never paid attention to the baby angle and didn’t handle it properly at all.. rather shouldnt have shown it at all if it didn’t matter to the story… also they could have shown more of Faiz and Hareem and cover some of these missed topics instead of giving mudassir his happy ending 🤣

he he... I was telling @tgota92 long back that nothing will happen to them because Rayyan's wife was very smart and let the cats fight amongst themselves and then packed up everything and left when she saw the opportunity. She was watching the "low class" people fight. hahahaha it was funny and that is what they showed. That they happily settled down in Canada. (Read: they ran out of budget smiley36)

Yeah if they had to show this then they should left the baby alone right??? I mean like no one asked about it, no one cried about it, no one even remembered it existed except Hareem when she had to shade K smiley44and Hareem was always in love with Faaiz irrespective of whether she lost the baby or not. I mean like where is the angst. I feel like I am the only one who loved that babysmiley37.

This Mudassir I tell you, even his ending was so lame. I thought something happened to that lady, Reha and thats why he was not searching for her. But that guy was ready to get hitched multiple times with out finding out what happened to her and apparently him meeting her accidentally happens to be Khumar. This drama's version of Khumar is not the real meaning frankly. This was hilarious!!!

Emeralues thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

A much needed hug, and the way she actually held his face prior to the hug was so cute. They had such a good chemistry and it was wasted with a poor execution. I liked how Faiz atleast told her that why didn’t you confide in me, that was atleast asked.

Good people with good heart and kindness for everyone suffers, that’s what is the moral of this story, while Faiz and Hareem got their happy ending, the suffering they went through was not deserved given they always loved everyone around them and helped everyone selflessly.

I hate the fact that Faiz was the least loved child amongst the three kids, and the other two kids actually got everything without any sacrifices while Faiz had to go through a process of guilt and betrayal to get his wife back. Such bad parents don’t deserve good kids and I’m glad Raiyan dumped them.

Yes, that scene was very good. The way he asked her was I not even little bit good to you and she holding his face conveyed millions of feelings. That she always acknowledged what a beautiful soul he was and is. Faaiz speech covered atleast 3-4 storylines that were meant to be ironed out over 6-7 episodes ( I ranted so much about this don't want to sound like broken record smiley36).

But the convo was little funny.

Faaiz: do you want to marry M?

Hareem: No, I don't want to be with anyone.

Faaiz: But Hareem lets get back together.

Hareem: Okay. Luv you smiley36smiley36

She took a micro second to change her mind!!! hahahahasmiley37

The suffering of Fareem was super pointless!!!! True your words. Just senseless. That is why it feels disappointing. They only made mistakes, never hurt anybody. Whereas death was shown as the utlimate punishment to someone who does bad things. I don't agree with that.smiley39

@ bold, Rayyan dumping them was actually justified. I can't believe thats what they showed.

This story and this couple had such potential. Wow, what a waste!!

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Emeralues

Yes, that scene was very good. The way he asked her was I not even little bit good to you and she holding his face conveyed millions of feelings. That she always acknowledged what a beautiful soul he was and is. Faaiz speech covered atleast 3-4 storylines that were meant to be ironed out over 6-7 episodes ( I ranted so much about this don't want to sound like broken record smiley36).

But the convo was little funny.

Faaiz: do you want to marry M?

Hareem: No, I don't want to be with anyone.

Faaiz: But Hareem lets get back together.

Hareem: Okay. Luv you smiley36smiley36

She took a micro second to change her mind!!! hahahahasmiley37

The suffering of Fareem was super pointless!!!! True your words. Just senseless. That is why it feels disappointing. They only made mistakes, never hurt anybody. Whereas death was shown as the utlimate punishment to someone who does bad things. I don't agree with that.smiley39

@ bold, Rayyan dumping them was actually justified. I can't believe thats what they showed.

This story and this couple had such potential. Wow, what a waste!!

I think Hareem gradually changed her mind and started reconsidering her decision of marrying Mudassir from the moment she saw Faiz with tears and repentance at Nasir’s house…. She was pretty much there already ready to reconcile at Laiba’s wedding with the way she was eye locking with Faiz 😅
I agree they should have explored more of them as a couple… their separation lasted 30 episodes 🤧

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

I hated the ending faiz and Hareem patched up if they wanted to make these type of stories so why kaddu uncle did cast Hamza Sohail as a lead This Show would've been his bigger show

Edited by anikamathur - 5 months ago
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I hated the ending faiz and Hareem patched up if they wanted to make these type of stories so why kaddu uncle didn't cast Hamza Sohail as a lead This Show would've been his bigger show

Hamzas biggest show is coming on HUM and it will have better storyline.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: mala06

Hamzas biggest show is coming on HUM and it will have better storyline.

Yes even feroze too got a big show through Gul e Rana but he should try more geo dramas like prime time one with maha Malik

Emeralues thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaazi

I think Hareem gradually changed her mind and started reconsidering her decision of marrying Mudassir from the moment she saw Faiz with tears and repentance at Nasir’s house…. She was pretty much there already ready to reconcile at Laiba’s wedding with the way she was eye locking with Faiz 😅
I agree they should have explored more of them as a couple… their separation lasted 30 episodes 🤧

hahaha well yes. It would have been nice if they showed her not saying yes to M immediately. If she was going to get into a loveless marriage, some more focus on her love for Faaiz would have been nice to watch rather than a blanket statement at the end. ☺️ it was an easy guess but still...
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Emeralues

hahaha well yes. It would have been nice if they showed her not saying yes to M immediately. If she was going to get into a loveless marriage, some more focus on her love for Faaiz would have been nice to watch rather than a blanket statement at the end. ☺️ it was an easy guess but still...

Totally agree… they focused on everything but love story….the show promised a love story and we got saas bahu and saazish 🤣… and when mudassir entered the plot shifted to pati patni aur woh 😅

Emeralues thumbnail

IMG_8653.jpegHappy Faaiz wears colourful t-shirts ( sad one wears dull Shirts) smiley36

Emeralues thumbnail

Faaiz expressing grief with his hand 🤚 😭 -PART 1

IMG_8630.jpegIMG_8631.jpeg
IMG_8632.jpeg