Khumaar - Geo - Feroze Khan, Neelam Munir - Page 72

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Watched the episode in 5 mins. Boring. Can't sit through Hareem and Faaiz's boring dialogues. Hareem ke bashan. Also Feroze looks bad in crying scenes as if he is faking it.

Last scene was cute. Mudassir finding his long lost love.

I like the title track though. It's really nice

Edited by NazneenA - 5 months ago
badshah_begum thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Boring and anti-climactic ending

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Watched the episode in 5 mins. Boring. Can't sit through Hareem and Faaiz's boring dialogues. Hareem ke bashan. Also Feroze looks bad in crying scenes as if he is faking it.

Last scene was cute. Mudassir finding his long lost love.

I like the title track though. It's really nice

Title track in Mudassir last scene though smiley37

Khumar season 2 with Mudassir as lead smiley37

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ending was very much expected tbh Neelam was awful as well while Feroze looked as if he is glad that it is finally over smiley36

Emeralues thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaazi

In the end they did turn Hareem into Mahaan epitome of goodness forgetting all her lies and dumbness šŸ¤”

lol... in the end most of them had the same treatment.šŸ˜‚
Emeralues thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaazi

Finally happy ending it is šŸ‘ ā€¦. loved Hareem Faiz scenes.. didnā€™t expect Kehkashan to die but maybe that was only way to give her closure as she was beyond redemption

And looks like mudassir found his long lost love so he also got his happy ending šŸ¤£

it was a fine episode. Too little and too rushed though.

M is determined to get his happy ending smiley2

Emeralues thumbnail

Finally this is done. How do you feel about K's death? We got a full version of what Faaiz told K yesterday. Rayhan and Humna are happy in Canada. They don't care what happened to their family at all.

And Faaiz didn't talk about the baby at all. smiley7 I thought he will say something but he got the life he always dreamed of.

Emeralues thumbnail

IMG_8651.jpeg

Word Count: 0

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Emeralues

Finally this is done. How do you feel about K's death? We got a full version of what Faaiz told K yesterday. Rayhan and Humna are happy in Canada. They don't care what happened to their family at all.

And Faaiz didn't talk about the baby at all. smiley7 I thought he will say something but he got the life he always dreamed of.

Rayhan should have suffered too for all the cheating and scamming he did if everyone else got punished ā€¦ both of them completely disappeared from the show šŸ˜…
I also expected Faiz to talk about the babyā€¦ surprisingly they never paid attention to the baby angle and didnā€™t handle it properly at all.. rather shouldnt have shown it at all if it didnā€™t matter to the storyā€¦ also they could have shown more of Faiz and Hareem and cover some of these missed topics instead of giving mudassir his happy ending šŸ¤£

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

A much needed hug, and the way she actually held his face prior to the hug was so cute. They had such a good chemistry and it was wasted with a poor execution. I liked how Faiz atleast told her that why didnā€™t you confide in me, that was atleast asked.

Good people with good heart and kindness for everyone suffers, thatā€™s what is the moral of this story, while Faiz and Hareem got their happy ending, the suffering they went through was not deserved given they always loved everyone around them and helped everyone selflessly.

I hate the fact that Faiz was the least loved child amongst the three kids, and the other two kids actually got everything without any sacrifices while Faiz had to go through a process of guilt and betrayal to get his wife back. Such bad parents donā€™t deserve good kids and Iā€™m glad Raiyan dumped them.