Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

You know what I shockingly did like? The scene where he opens the door at Laiba’s Nikkah and she’s standing outside. The music 😢. The song. That eye lock and actually the entire time they’re making eyes at each other during and after the ceremony. Main kya karoon it did tug on my heartstrings a bit 💔

even Mudassar clocked the exchange lol.

so yeah she probably shouldn’t take Faiz back but they’re selling it to meeeeeeeee. Yeh forceful selling haiiiii lol - playing with my emoTioNs is cheating 😂

I really liked Faiz and Hareem scenes today… they had chemistry… when Mudassir saw them looking at each other I guess that’s when he decided to step back and give them a chance 🤣

The way they were staring at each other .. not just Mudasdir even Laiba and her husband noticed 😅

Emeralues thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

She’s already there lol

Don’t know what Faiz will do however - he might put his foot down

Faaiz, and for that matter Hareem, putting their foot down smiley37smiley37smiley37
Emeralues thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Yes for once I couldn’t fault his acting. But you know how I usually feel about it lol. The writing I feel sometimes gives him so much flowery stuff to say keh him saying it with a straight face just looks comical lol. The way he said Khushamdeed (welcome) to her. Nobody uses that word anymore man lol. So formal !

Yes agree they needed more scenes and episodes at the end. More groveling and grief for him and her thinking about options lol

I don't know what was going on in his mind when he decided to play Faaiz this way. If you notice, he was consistent with his acting. It just suited in some and didn't in other. I have to say some fat on his face really helps 🙏. Thank god he started eating.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Time for Mom and Mama's boy to exit

shaazi thumbnail

In the end they did turn Hareem into Mahaan epitome of goodness forgetting all her lies and dumbness 🤔

shaazi thumbnail

Finally happy ending it is 👏 …. loved Hareem Faiz scenes.. didn’t expect Kehkashan to die but maybe that was only way to give her closure as she was beyond redemption

And looks like mudassir found his long lost love so he also got his happy ending 🤣

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I was laughing and so happy to see Mudassir uncle found the new girl with roses 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It was a great ending 🥹🤣