Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Emeralues thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: shaazi

Did she agree in the promo? She left him crying but you are right it will be happy ending eventually

it's confusing whether to be happy that she is not marrying M or be sad that she maybe going back to Faaiz like this. smiley44

Originally posted by: Emeralues

Lame reunion. 😢 just like that he cries and she agrees. 🤷‍♀️ He should have suffered. So disappointed.☹️

You know what I shockingly did like? The scene where he opens the door at Laiba’s Nikkah and she’s standing outside. The music 😢. The song. That eye lock and actually the entire time they’re making eyes at each other during and after the ceremony. Main kya karoon it did tug on my heartstrings a bit 💔

even Mudassar clocked the exchange lol.

so yeah she probably shouldn’t take Faiz back but they’re selling it to meeeeeeeee. Yeh forceful selling haiiiii lol - playing with my emoTioNs is cheating 😂

it's confusing whether to be happy that she is not marrying M or be sad that she maybe going back to Faaiz like this. smiley44

I think she forgave him long ago when she moved on from him. But refused to acknowledge she still had feelings for him.

Now that he’s asking for forgiveness and giving her what she wants, all those emotions she kept in check are coming back in full force 🙃

Emeralues thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaazi

I can never sit through Danish Taimoor dramas… an actors acting potential can’t be judged based on one scene.. Feroze moved ppl to tears in Khuda aur Mohabbat and Khaani… people hated him in Gul e rana and Ishqiya specially in gul e rana… he played that role so convincingly…. Even in Habs he was phenomenal…. The character was a let down in Khumar and more or less if character or story is butchered it shows up in actors performance too

Both are good actors. But DT has some horrendous script selection. Oh god you are right cannot sit through them.
FK selects great variety of scripts and does total justice no matter what shade of character he is playing. Current one excluded.
Emeralues thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

I think she forgave him long ago when she moved on from him. But refused to acknowledge she still had feelings for him.

Now that he’s asking for forgiveness and giving her what she wants, all those emotions she kept in check are coming back in full force 🙃

it would have been nice if they showed it in a different way. You are right, she forgave him. We knew she would. I just didn't expect her to agree like this. Like the elevation her character got after the separation. All that has gone down the drain. Her father was right in the teaser, she turned out to be weak in love.
It's a love story of two weak people smiley41
Edited by Emeralues - 5 months ago

Weak in LURVEEEEEE 🤣

Emeralues thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

You know what I shockingly did like? The scene where he opens the door at Laiba’s Nikkah and she’s standing outside. The music 😢. The song. That eye lock and actually the entire time they’re making eyes at each other during and after the ceremony. Main kya karoon it did tug on my heartstrings a bit 💔

even Mudassar clocked the exchange lol.

so yeah she probably shouldn’t take Faiz back but they’re selling it to meeeeeeeee. Yeh forceful selling haiiiii lol - playing with my emoTioNs is cheating 😂

Yes its a very good scene. it's the potential this couple had that the story failed to exploit. Remember this first few episodes when their scenes were so beautiful with innocent love. Their love was beautiful but leaving it to the last episode to show that is sad. It needed 5/6 episodes for their reunion. FK acted well today. All his scenes at Laiba's wedding were good.
Emeralues thumbnail

Do you think she will ask Faiz to reconcile with K?

Yes its a very good scene. it's the potential this couple had that the story failed to exploit. Remember this first few episodes when their scenes were so beautiful with innocent love. Their love was beautiful but leaving it to the last episode to show that is sad. It needed 5/6 episodes for their reunion. FK acted well today. All his scenes at Laiba's wedding were good.

Yes for once I couldn’t fault his acting. But you know how I usually feel about it lol. The writing I feel sometimes gives him so much flowery stuff to say keh him saying it with a straight face just looks comical lol. The way he said Khushamdeed (welcome) to her. Nobody uses that word anymore man lol. So formal !

Yes agree they needed more scenes and episodes at the end. More groveling and grief for him and her thinking about options lol

Do you think she will ask Faiz to reconcile with K?

She’s already there lol

Don’t know what Faiz will do however - he might put his foot down