Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Emeralues thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: shaazi

Exactly when he proposed she mentioned she always knew what his mom wanted suggesting that she was always welcoming to marrying Mudassir …. And when mudassir said she should marry him for herself not family she started thinking about it and khumar song started playing 🤣… love story in full bloom 🤮
both Hareem and Faiz’s love have regressed and I think they should not forcefully get back together just for the sake of happy ending

@bold I cannot forget this scene. M made the statement and put his glares on and gave a side look to Hareem. And then the song came. I was like what the hell ??!!! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Emeralues thumbnail
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Why Hareem why I expected a raaz e ulfat ending

Expected that she would end up with Faiz only. Bcz if I see the pattern, she didn't really want a divorce. Mu Chota sa karleti thi every time divorce was talked about..

Emeralues thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Why Hareem why I expected a raaz e ulfat ending

Lame reunion. 😢 just like that he cries and she agrees. 🤷‍♀️ He should have suffered. So disappointed.☹️
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Emeralues

Lame reunion. 😢 just like that he cries and she agrees. 🤷‍♀️ He should have suffered. So disappointed.☹️

I have a trust on maha Malik but she's ruining it due to some people anyways I loved the Raaz e ulfat ending

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have a trust on maha Malik but she's ruining it due to some people anyways I loved the Raaz e ulfat ending

People loved the Raaz e Ulfat ending because the ending made sense, as Irtiza not only distrusted her but was also disloyal to her, but Faaiz in Khumaar isn't disloyal to Hareem. So here, either Faaiz should get Hareem back or he should die so that he doesn't suffer pain his whole life.

Edited by Hatimoon - 5 months ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I can understand about Neelam but what happened to Feroze’s acting ? He is awful in these crying scenes !

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I can understand about Neelam but what happened to Feroze’s acting ? He is awful in these crying scenes !

The fact is both Feroze & Danish have limited acting potential