Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 months ago

One common aspect of Pak shows, most never nail this important part of the wrongdoing being realised and how the revelation impacts the lives of the characters.

In Humsafar you saw the unravelling of the mom into mental instability and Ashar's epiphany and the weight it had on his conscience. Somehow Pak shows of today have lost that charm.

Feroze's acting was really poor in the scene where he confronts his mom. The only thing that made this show stand apart is that Kehkeshan never really realized the weight of her wrongdoing and fails to repent. Otherwise, this stretch of the show was poorly handled. And they really showed Nasir's death in a very wishy-washy manner.

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Emeralues

smiley36smiley36 One fine day in office, M is happily praising H how great she is and ZeH enters and says all men are same, they are interested in other women. Apparently M never praised ZeH like that.smiley37smiley37

She was not wrong, poor thingsmiley36

Well, I am glad that she is in a better place and rid of that hapless Mudassir and his naagin momsmiley44smiley37 The way that saas talked about sambhaloing photos of Zil e Huma, arre jeete jee toh usse sambhal nahi payi!smiley12

Yeah that scene rubbed me the wrong way too. She’s so self righteous. And the other girl you’re considering as your next bahu isn’t even divorced yet 🤦🏻‍♀️ talk about premature packup lol

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

smiley36smiley36 One fine day in office, M is happily praising H how great she is and ZeH enters and says all men are same, they are interested in other women. Apparently M never praised ZeH like that.smiley37smiley37

Wow so he has been hitting on her since the beginning even when his wife was alive 😅

Emeralues thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IntrovertedDame

She was not wrong, poor thingsmiley36

Well, I am glad that she is in a better place and rid of that hapless Mudassir and his naagin momsmiley44smiley37 The way that saas talked about sambhaloing photos of Zil e Huma, arre jeete jee toh usse sambhal nahi payi!smiley12

I genuinely think M and his mom have been introduced in that way only to make Faaiz and K look better at the end.

I genuinely think M and his mom have been introduced in that way only to make Faaiz and K look better at the end.

Anyone is better than M’s mom 😂

I love K and am here for her self destructive choices lol

shaazi thumbnail

And to make Hareem look bad… her constant presence around mudassir, coming home late at night with him, hanging out with him all the time is just not appropriate on her part … and the way she didn’t tell off Mudassir and his mom when she sensed their intentions… that just means she herself was welcoming to the idea of marrying mudassir…..afterall she would have gotten a lifetime driver 🤣….. this whole Mudassir track just showed Hareem in bad light in my opinion

Emeralues thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaazi

And to make Hareem look bad… her constant presence around mudassir, coming home late at night with him, hanging out with him all the time is just not appropriate on her part … and the way she didn’t tell off Mudassir and his mom when she sensed their intentions… that just means she herself was welcoming to the idea of marrying mudassir…..afterall she would have gotten a lifetime driver 🤣….. this whole Mudassir track just showed Hareem in bad light in my opinion

I cannot help but admit it does indeed make Hareem look bad. I was thinking that she was grateful to M for helping out with her father when he had stroke or that he took care of her during her miscarriage, and that is why she was more or less listening to his mom's intentions and overlooking it. But it means that she shifted gears from being grateful to Faaiz to being grateful to M. Like I would think she would learn her lesson and marry someone for respect, someone who has not put her in debt. Hasn't she burnt her fingers with Faaiz? But her response to M's proposal was so disappointing. I wanted her to move on for herself, but she wants to live in sacrificial mode smiley19

But with M??!! arghhhsmiley7 horrible horrible!!!!

shaazi thumbnail

I cannot help but admit it does indeed make Hareem look bad. I was thinking that she was grateful to M for helping out with her father when he had stroke or that he took care of her during her miscarriage, and that is why she was more or less listening to his mom's intentions and overlooking it. But it means that she shifted gears from being grateful to Faaiz to being grateful to M. Like I would think she would learn her lesson and marry someone for respect, someone who has not put her in debt. Hasn't she burnt her fingers with Faaiz? But her response to M's proposal was so disappointing. I wanted her to move on for herself, but she wants to live in sacrificial mode smiley19

But with M??!! arghhhsmiley7 horrible horrible!!!!

Exactly when he proposed she mentioned she always knew what his mom wanted suggesting that she was always welcoming to marrying Mudassir …. And when mudassir said she should marry him for herself not family she started thinking about it and khumar song started playing 🤣… love story in full bloom 🤮
both Hareem and Faiz’s love have regressed and I think they should not forcefully get back together just for the sake of happy ending

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Thank God it's Finally Ending Now The World Is healing

https://www.facebook.com/100064688466115/posts/pfbid02ApLJRD72kY7XX6X9wYoe3GxdQPmzZPWvErsb8UHtdLZgfmZbexJXbGwYeMgZTUKjl/?app=fbl

BTW thank you Feroze for your these type of birthday gift