Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

She was equally pathetic in Ashk, I watched that show only for Fawad. Now after ten years I’m watching another pathetic performance of her for Feroze. I can tell you she’s less annoying in Khumar compared to what she was in Ashk.

Everyone was pathetic in Ashk smiley36Fawad himself hated working it in. Neelam's best shows are Dil Nawaz, Dil Mom Ka Diya and Bikhray Moti. Her debut as a child artist was also good in Qaid-e-Tanhai. She had talent but wasted it by starring in rubbish dramas. She used to look good too but now looks like a zombie.

Emeralues thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Its seriously time for Rufi to come back from wherever he is and help Faiz. or Maybe Hareem will use other means to help Faiz and repay all his debts and favour's he did for their family.

Faiz used to secretly help Hareem and now Hareem may secretly help Faiz. Whatever I just hope there are more scenes of Faiz and Hareem together. there was only one in the last 10 episodes...really tiring to watch.

This drama does not seem to be about khumar of love, but rather khumar of wealth and money.smiley32

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

She was equally pathetic in Ashk, I watched that show only for Fawad. Now after ten years I’m watching another pathetic performance of her for Feroze. I can tell you she’s less annoying in Khumar compared to what she was in Ashk.

Fawad is my favorite too. I have only watched his two shows humsafar and zindagi gulzar hai. Didn’t know about Ashq. Could have given it a shot if Neelum wasn’t in it 🤣

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shaazi

Fawad is my favorite too. I have only watched his two shows humsafar and zindagi gulzar hai. Didn’t know about Ashq. Could have given it a shot if Neelum wasn’t in it 🤣

If you have guys you can dare and watch the show, at the end of the show you’ll feel like banging Fawad’s head on a nearby wall for going back to Neelum’s character smiley37

The first few episodes are enjoyable, problem starts when the unapologetic weird and pathetic Neelum turns out to be saati savetri.

If you love Fawad, watch Akbari Asghari and Dastaan, him and Sanam Baloch are the best onscreen couple in PTV. They were smiley42
Also his telefilm with Nadia Jamil is a beautiful watch.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Everyone was pathetic in Ashk smiley36Fawad himself hated working it in. Neelam's best shows are Dil Nawaz, Dil Mom Ka Diya and Bikhray Moti. Her debut as a child artist was also good in Qaid-e-Tanhai. She had talent but wasted it by starring in rubbish dramas. She used to look good too but now looks like a zombie.

After watching the show, I don’t blame Fawad for hating it either. Terrible execution and terrible performances especially from Neelum whose character was the main reason of his ‘Ashk’

Towards the end, they flipped the coin and made it look like everything was Rohail’s fault and he is the one who should repent smiley29. Imagine being disrespected, insulted and borderline character assasinated in front of his mother, just because he dared to marry the girl he liked, and overnight it’s his fault and Zaibu became innocent? I literally didn’t understand what happened after 16th episode and why was Zaibu behaving that she has ruined her existence for his love for an eternity? smiley37

The second half of the show made no sense. Only good thing was Mehroo told Zaibu that Zaibu it was she who rejected Rohail and he just made it easy for her.

Emeralues thumbnail
Last 10 minutes was nice to watch in the episode. Thankfully Rufi did something and did it directly with due acknowledgement. He also kept it simple given that it always a sensitive matter for someone who is in a desperate financial situation. It is time for Rufi to repay anyways especially after being called out by Faiz.

The convo between the family was also good. That it is not just monetary help but how Faiz supported them during hard times is something they should repay. Now that they made it clear through Hareem's wish of getting that opportunity to repay in kind as well, something will be setup in the future. In a way, it is good that they are supporting Faiz openly otherwise it will just add up to the reasons that he will be guilty about later.

I don't know if it is just poor acting or if they really wanted to show this but Hareem had a dead expression when she thought about Faiz. When Faiz was about to divorce her, Hareem's fear was very well expressed in her eyes and the stress led to her miscarriage. After that she has not been reacting at all. Maybe this is how they plan to show her reaction to losing the baby, Like she is done with Faiz. Faiz was done with her long back, they should divorce now.

But she looked very very pretty today, don't know if it's the make up or something else.

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

ok so Nasir did swear in the mosque which made Faiz react the way he did. Atleast some logical explanation but the flashbacks are irritating 😠.. I feel like Hareem and Faiz will end up divorced

Emeralues thumbnail

Laiba O' Laiba.... looks like she will arrive at Rufi's house smiley37smiley37 I am not shipping them yet but looks like it may happen. This is so much fun. 🤩 if Rufi actually marries Laiba to return the favour, it will be hilarious. 🤣

But have to say Laiba got some spunk in her. Looks like she will walk out alone after being insulted. I like her acting, and also her arc looks good so far. She is more like Faiz in terms of personality than the rest of the family. Calling spade a spade.

Again no scenes of Faiz and Hareem together and I don't think there will be next week too. Looks like every second epi will be a filler episode. So disappointing but I cannot seem to stop watching. smiley14

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaazi

ok so Nasir did swear in the mosque which made Faiz react the way he did. Atleast some logical explanation but the flashbacks are irritating 😠.. I feel like Hareem and Faiz will end up divorced

Pls NO divorce. I can't blame Feroze for his doubtful behaviors.as now we have evidence of extreme evilness of Nasir by swearing touching Quran pak...Laanat to Nasir. Astagfirullah!

I love Feroze honest character from the beginning till now. Sister now blaming mom for Hareem Bhabi {?} whereas she was is the same boat to kick Hareem out project, Why she is not telling Faiz what happened in reality.

I wish mother daughter evil duo ends up in Hareems place to stay... Hareem brings them from the road when Dil Ara through them out and that will make my day.

P,S no one is thinking about the father in jail.