Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: shaazi

Couldn’t agree more. You just can’t sympathize with Hareem even if you want to. First of all the character is dumb and secondly it’s played by a bad actor which makes it worse. She looks funny when she cries, looks too artificial so it just doesn’t invoke any emotions. And yes title goes more with Nasir’s Khumar of making Hareem’s videos with different guys in her life 🤣

For a second I want to feel bad for her but the way Neelum is giving a career defining performance, it’s so difficult to even imagine what she’s going through smiley37

Also I can’t completely deny that while Faiz blindly trusted and supported her, she kept lying to him and kept meeting and paying Nasir, she didn’t had enough trust in him to tell him about the situation which would actually work in her favor. So can’t blame Faiz for completely not trusting her either. All she does is cries and says ‘mujhse baadguman maat hoiye’ like what the hell man smiley37

Emeralues thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

The episode was such a drag, nothing happened. Faiz was hardly there. I wonder how many are remaining that they can afford to have filler episodes.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Hina Bayat is so gorgeous and such a great watch as Kehkashan, it’s a pleasure to see her take the central stage of the plot. I loved the scene when Dilara pretended that ohh you’ve come to visit me but in her mind the lady is just her daughter’s homeless saas smiley37

If I exclude Hareem, both Faiz and Humna’s families are super entertaining, even Nasir’s family is hilarious smiley36

Mudassir uncle looks lost, neither does he look like a big company owner nor does he look kind but he’s having a beautiful wife whom he doesn’t adore much smiley8

This is the Hina Bayat show, hands down. Love her performance

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tgota92

she is the real heroine of this show not Neelam

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

She’s just too good, be it her attires or be it her performances. I have loved her from Humsafar days itself, have watched many shows of her but here she’s on a different level

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Too many flashbacks in a single episode 😑.. I think the only purpose of flashbacks is to drag the show.

Looks like Kehkashan has started developing soft corner for Hareem and she might try to reunite Faiz and Hareem. Miscarriage was unexpected but Hareem’s reaction on Miscarriage was so thanda.. I don’t know why Neelum is acting so bad in this show.. I haven’t seen any of her other shows so don’t know if she has always been this bad 😂.. as an audience you just can’t connect with her character even though she is shown as a bechari.
Also I don’t understand how could Kehkashan and Faiz agree to take shelter at Hamna’s place when she is the one responsible for their condition

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Too many flashbacks in a single episode 😑.. I think the only purpose of flashbacks is to drag the show.

Looks like Kehkashan has started developing soft corner for Hareem and she might try to reunite Faiz and Hareem. Miscarriage was unexpected but Hareem’s reaction on Miscarriage was so thanda.. I don’t know why Neelum is acting so bad in this show.. I haven’t seen any of her other shows so don’t know if she has always been this bad 😂.. as an audience you just can’t connect with her character even though she is shown as a bechari.

She wasn't like this. If you want to watch her act then watch Dil Mom Ka Diya or Bikhray Moti.

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

She wasn't like this. If you want to watch her act then watch Dil Mom Ka Diya or Bikhray Moti.

not sure if I have the courage to watch her in any other show now 🤣
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

not sure if I have the courage to watch her in any other show now 🤣

She was equally pathetic in Ashk, I watched that show only for Fawad. Now after ten years I’m watching another pathetic performance of her for Feroze. I can tell you she’s less annoying in Khumar compared to what she was in Ashk.