Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Emeralues

Looks like Faiz was ready to divorce her, didn't expect that.

That was an asshole move since Nasir couldn’t even prove his truth in the mosque. I hate these types of divorce scenes anyway. Seems like the writer is high on giving men these power moves 🤢 So not needed at all.

Faiz … do better.

Emeralues thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

That was an asshole move since Nasir couldn’t even prove his truth in the mosque. I hate these types of divorce scenes anyway. Seems like the writer is high on giving men these power moves 🤢 So not needed at all.

Faiz … do better.

it feels now like Nasir did promise. They never showed clearly what he did and Faiz's expression made no sense afterwards.
Faiz said too many vile things today, I wish he finished divorcing her. And why the miscarriage? I was not interested in the baby becoming the reason for their reconciliation but they could have left the baby for Hareem. So yeah many hateful scenes today. Don't know what they are trying to show.

Seems like an execution issue. That mosque scene apparently was meant to show that Faiz is even MORE convinced now. All his flashbacks today were about what Nasir had shown him. Hareem’s video with Mudassar, Hareem’s voice recording, the old allegations etc. so yeah we misconstrued the mosque scene to mean he finally found out the lies but it was the opposite 🤦🏻‍♀️ His beliefs got more cemented. I guess Nasir didn’t contradict himself there so he assumed he was saying the truth. That his silence meant he was not lying?

anyway. Both are dumb for me and deserve to suffer a bit more lol. The believability part for me is not the issue because evidence is too much (Hareem’s text and Hareem’s voice saying she wants nothing to with Faiz). It’s just an execution issue.

Who knows. Maybe they’ll end up separating at the end. You never know. Let’s see

but I feel Kehkashaan will reconcile them and own her evil deeds. The show is mostly about her arc. Faiz and Hareem are just her pawns lol

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Faiz … do better.

I think they didn’t show the promise scene for some reason but Naseer might have taken the oath. Same is implied by Nasir’s mother in the promo.
shaazi thumbnail

I also feel they will end up separating in the end and Hareem will end up marrying her boss or will stay single and become a businesswoman or something. But you never know, Hareem is not shown as headstrong so she might end up forgiving Faiz as she was no saint and got played by Nasir herself

Emeralues thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Seems like an execution issue. That mosque scene apparently was meant to show that Faiz is even MORE convinced now. All his flashbacks today were about what Nasir had shown him. Hareem’s video with Mudassar, Hareem’s voice recording, the old allegations etc. so yeah we misconstrued the mosque scene to mean he finally found out the lies but it was the opposite 🤦🏻‍♀️ His beliefs got more cemented. I guess Nasir didn’t contradict himself there so he assumed he was saying the truth. That his silence meant he was not lying?

anyway. Both are dumb for me and deserve to suffer a bit more lol. The believability part for me is not the issue because evidence is too much (Hareem’s text and Hareem’s voice saying she wants nothing to with Faiz). It’s just an execution issue.

Who knows. Maybe they’ll end up separating at the end. You never know. Let’s see

but I feel Kehkashaan will reconcile them and own her evil deeds. The show is mostly about her arc. Faiz and Hareem are just her pawns lol

True, the mosque scene was to show that Faiz wouldn't believe Nasir that easily as he always disliked him. Maybe they tried to salvage Faiz's character as he was shown to believe everybody against his "deep love".

I do think his mom and his sister will both try to reconcile him with her now. They are getting better arcs than Faiz. They are not showing him as wrong but as weak. Hareem's voice recording was something I thought made Faiz think and doubt Nasir. She said it made no difference to her life whether he is or not there because his family could do all this to her when he was with her. I thought that's why he took Nasir to the mosque.

Anyways it seems all done and dusted now. Nasir happily getting ready for his marriage feels like his ticket is next now.

What if Rufi ends up marrying Laiba to return the gratitude and favour that Faiz claimed he did by marrying Hareem? It would be nice to see Rufi and Hareem trying to help Faiz and return all his favours and for Hareem to stay firm on her conclusion that Faiz's love had a lot of suspicion and doubt.

1169266 thumbnail

Did Faiz divorce Hareem?

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Am I the only one who doesn’t feel an ounce of sympathy for Hareem even though the writing is favorable to her more than anything else in the show? smiley18. Her pain and her heartbreak doesn’t click, it looks so artificial and more because not even a day of separation there’s a new man ready to woo her. Why’s her character made to look so unlikable?

On the other hand, I do feel bad for Faiz, him turning rude and completely opposite to his initial character post his nervous breakdown is realistic, this is how a weak or emotional human would cope with the disaster, a wife who lied and left him, brother who put the family, business and him on the roads and now in jail, mother and sister who was never available for him when he needed their emotional support, a friend who was only a friend till his sister and he was happy, etc. Anybody in his place would e suffered another nervous breakdown.

I don’t want a happy ending tbh, Faiz and Hareem just does not click, there’s zero effort from her side, even though he was upset, she was the liar and she should have atleast for once tried to confront him and try to tell him her side too, running away like that made it worse. He loved her from the beginning and that love wasn’t enough for him to trust her so it’s weak and conditional, he as a secret lover was so endearing and likable, sadly his inheritance is from a very unjust and hypocritical family, and him being the only truthful and honest person in that cruel house deserved better.

Writer should have either shown Faiz a typical mumma’s boy and then pulled a mini Humsafaresque drama or should have shown him misogynistic and self loving to make this story believable. However, he’s shown to be selfless, kind, too much caring, always standing against his family and mother’s oppressive thoughts against poverty struck people and thus it’s a total disconnect that the same man wouldn’t trust his wife, especially the girl who was like his forever dream.

Either the story changed midway or the writer just didn’t know how to make Hareem the central part of the story, here Faiz and kehkashan looks more powerful and relatable and relevant to the arc and the title of the show should have been ‘Karam ka Phal’

Khumaar is a misleading title unless they’re trying to show Nasir’s Khumar of betrayal and revenge, which absolutely is very sensible given the kind of intelligence Hareem has been showing lately.

Edited by MiVida_Messi - 6 months ago
shaazi thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Am I the only one who doesn’t feel an ounce of sympathy for Hareem even though the writing is favorable to her more than anything else in the show? smiley18. Her pain and her heartbreak doesn’t click, it looks so artificial and more because not even a day of separation there’s a new man ready to woo her. Why’s her character made to look so unlikable?

On the other hand, I do feel bad for Faiz, him turning rude and completely opposite to his initial character post his nervous breakdown is realistic, this is how a weak or emotional human would cope with the disaster, a wife who lied and left him, brother who put the family, business and him on the roads and now in jail, mother and sister who was never available for him when he needed their emotional support, a friend who was only a friend till his sister and he was happy, etc. Anybody in his place would e suffered another nervous breakdown.

I don’t want a happy ending tbh, Faiz and Hareem just does not click, there’s zero effort from her side, even though he was upset, she was the liar and she should have atleast for once tried to confront him and try to tell him her side too, running away like that made it worse. He loved her from the beginning and that love wasn’t enough for him to trust her so it’s weak and conditional, he as a secret lover was so endearing and likable, sadly his inheritance is from a very unjust and hypocritical family, and him being the only truthful and honest person in that cruel house deserved better.

Writer should have either shown Faiz a typical mumma’s boy and then pulled a mini Humsafaresque drama or should have shown him misogynistic and self loving to make this story believable. However, he’s shown to be selfless, kind, too much caring, always standing against his family and mother’s oppressive thoughts against poverty struck people and thus it’s a total disconnect that the same man wouldn’t trust his wife, especially the girl who was like his forever dream.

Either the story changed midway or the writer just didn’t know how to make Hareem the central part of the story, here Faiz and kehkashan looks more powerful and relatable and relevant to the arc and the title of the show should have been ‘Karam ka Phal’

Khumaar is a misleading title unless they’re trying to show Nasir’s Khumar of betrayal and revenge, which absolutely is very sensible given the kind of intelligence Hareem has been showing lately.

Couldn’t agree more. You just can’t sympathize with Hareem even if you want to. First of all the character is dumb and secondly it’s played by a bad actor which makes it worse. She looks funny when she cries, looks too artificial so it just doesn’t invoke any emotions. And yes title goes more with Nasir’s Khumar of making Hareem’s videos with different guys in her life 🤣

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
No, they have just separated only. Nasir only does aag mein ghee dalne ka full-time job. He was about to but the Faiz's dad got arrested toh nhi hua.
Edited by Chemcart_MJ - 6 months ago