Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

I agree. It's so weird the way she talks. It's very monotonous and emotionless. Then comes her expressions. I mean poker faced people have better expressions than her.. Completely robotic. I have seen her before and she wasn't like that. I think someone in kya drama hai review mentioned this as well. About how she isn't actually like this and don't know y she is using such voice with than baritone...

She was good couple of years back and suddenly she chose to stop acting with her expressions and voice, only to move her eyes. maybe someone suggested to do the job with eyes only.

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Emeralues

Where is Faiz ki mohabbat ka khumar? I didn't see it anywhere until now.

He did try contacting her but she left her phone back .. I mean how dumb can someone be ๐Ÿ˜‚

The show lost track with the blackmailing nonsense, it seems to be getting back on track. Last few episodes have been trending in India. I wish the writer didn't ruin the show in between

Emeralues thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaazi

He did try contacting her but she left her phone back .. I mean how dumb can someone be ๐Ÿ˜‚

The show lost track with the blackmailing nonsense, it seems to be getting back on track. Last few episodes have been trending in India. I wish the writer didn't ruin the show in between

Actually, I wasn't referring to any particular incident but it was a general observation. Before marriage, he had such strong and overwhelming emotions for her and after marriage everything became confusing. They dumbed down Faiz's expression completely during the marriage.

When she said I will bear all the pain and my tears happily for your love, he replied with Thank you. I thought he would say I will never let you cry. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Him taking her away from her mom when she was begging him to let her stay behind and then saying lovingly make coffee for me too. Like what did I miss.smiley36

The blackmailing thing seems to be necessary for separation so I have no reaction to her dumbness as well as his ability to quickly believe all the lies including the thing about her pregnancy. But he really seems to enjoy doing favours to that family as long as they stay indebted to him in their actions and behaviours. I thought he was childhood friends with Roofi.

I mean seriously, I am still waiting for this Khumaar. Hope there is some angsty love coming up.

Itโ€™s fairly predictable and nothing new but for some reason it has good dramatically written scenes which keep you hooked. Also the lines are not typical lines and the writing of scenes themselves is a bit refreshing. Same old things are said but said in a more refined and memorable way ๐Ÿ˜‚ Thanks to the flowery language the writer chose

yes itโ€™s become a lot more enjoyable post separation and Iโ€™m enjoying the toxic family getting broke while Hareem makes it on her own ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Would be interesting to see her rise and their fall. Itโ€™s just so fun to see Kehkeshaan squirm. I love her character ๐Ÿ˜‚

shaazi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Emeralues

Actually, I wasn't referring to any particular incident but it was a general observation. Before marriage, he had such strong and overwhelming emotions for her and after marriage everything became confusing. They dumbed down Faiz's expression completely during the marriage.

When she said I will bear all the pain and my tears happily for your love, he replied with Thank you. I thought he would say I will never let you cry. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Him taking her away from her mom when she was begging him to let her stay behind and then saying lovingly make coffee for me too. Like what did I miss.smiley36

The blackmailing thing seems to be necessary for separation so I have no reaction to her dumbness as well as his ability to quickly believe all the lies including the thing about her pregnancy. But he really seems to enjoy doing favours to that family as long as they stay indebted to him in their actions and behaviours. I thought he was childhood friends with Roofi.

I mean seriously, I am still waiting for this Khumaar. Hope there is some angsty love coming up.

Yeah his love kind of got overshadowed by Hareem's dumbness๐Ÿ˜‚....I do agree he should have shown a little bit of more effort in trying to find the truth but I think his character needed this shift to move the story forward and tbh its more interesting after their separation and I don't want them to get back togethersmiley36 ... and for a change its refreshing to see Feroze not as a heratbroken aashiq after separation

Yeah his love kind of got overshadowed by Hareem's dumbness๐Ÿ˜‚....I do agree he should have shown a little bit of more effort in trying to find the truth but I think his character needed this shift to move the story forward and tbh its more interesting after their separation and I don't want them to get back togethersmiley36 ... and for a change its refreshing to see Feroze not as a heratbroken aashiq after separation

true. They dumbed down hareem so much that I canโ€™t even blame Faiz ๐Ÿ˜‚ he had evidence upon evidence upon evidence. His mom made all the right moves to manipulate him and Hareem did herself no favours by hiding SO much from him. Would have been the easiest thing in the world. Then leaving her phone too ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ How illogical ! Even if he believed her, the hurt was real.

Anyway, as all Pakistani dramas go they will get back together in the end. But I agree that right now the track of them getting broke and in trouble is interesting.

I love it when leads are still responsible about their duties despite being heartbroken. I donโ€™t like the farigh bekaar aashiq lewk ๐Ÿ˜‚ Hareem is moving on in life and building her career, good for her. And Faiz is learning to support his family through this financial and social crisis. Good for him.

Also itโ€™s just fun to see Kehmkishaan squirm ๐Ÿ˜‚โœŒ๏ธ I love how karma is coming back for her. Very entertaining to watch lol

Edited by tgota92 - 6 months ago
Emeralues thumbnail

Lol... maybe I was expected a heartbroken ashiq, so I feel robbed. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I also don't want them to get back together even if it is for different reason than yours. I am more tolerant of Hareem's dumbness and her fear of losing Faiz. She was also too sure of Faiz's love that he will never leave her no matter what she does, I don't know why.

the last episode was good tho. It felt like Faiz knows the lies told about her are all false but he still thinks she and her family are gold diggers.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

When This Drama Will End ??

shaazi thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

true. They dumbed down hareem so much that I canโ€™t even blame Faiz ๐Ÿ˜‚ he had evidence upon evidence upon evidence. His mom made all the right moves to manipulate him and Hareem did herself no favours by hiding SO much from him. Would have been the easiest thing in the world. Then leaving her phone too ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ How illogical ! Even if he believed her, the hurt was real.

Anyway, as all Pakistani dramas go they will get back together in the end. But I agree that right now the track of them getting broke and in trouble is interesting.

I love it when leads are still responsible about their duties despite being heartbroken. I donโ€™t like the farigh bekaar aashiq lewk ๐Ÿ˜‚ Hareem is moving on in life and building her career, good for her. And Faiz is learning to support his family through this financial and social crisis. Good for him.

Also itโ€™s just fun to see Kehmkishaan squirm ๐Ÿ˜‚โœŒ๏ธ I love how karma is coming back for her. Very entertaining to watch lol

Yes somehow you donโ€™t feel bad for Hareem and end up sympathizing with Faiz instead that he got such cruel family and such dumb wife. Writer failed to invoke any sympathy for Hareem since her dumb actions were beyond irritating ๐Ÿ˜ 
Kehkashan is getting the taste of her own medicine, I think she will start regretting her actions and will bring Hareem back. I think the show is near the end unless they drag it further

Emeralues thumbnail

Looks like Faiz was ready to divorce her, didn't expect that.