Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Neel_M

I realized Neelam is becoming robot day by day. She has no expressions on her face or she thinks if he talks normal her beauty will be disturbed.

Completely effortless acting. also her voice sound like ghost with no emotion in it.

I agree. It's so weird the way she talks. It's very monotonous and emotionless. Then comes her expressions. I mean poker faced people have better expressions than her.. Completely robotic. I have seen her before and she wasn't like that. I think someone in kya drama hai review mentioned this as well. About how she isn't actually like this and don't know y she is using such voice with than baritone...

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

I agree. It's so weird the way she talks. It's very monotonous and emotionless. Then comes her expressions. I mean poker faced people have better expressions than her.. Completely robotic. I have seen her before and she wasn't like that. I think someone in kya drama hai review mentioned this as well. About how she isn't actually like this and don't know y she is using such voice with than baritone...

Wonder what happened to her. She used to act so well even few years ago https://youtu.be/XMEImo4vxEo?si=ByPX4uLCBr-srFfA

Edited by 2RsFan - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

How’s Hareem getting men on a continuous basis, that to men who’s blind for her? I mean the kind of intellect and pea sized brain with that kind of thakela personality, it was unbelievable that Faiz was blind for her and now she got a richer man. Who wrote this show? smiley37

I think I enjoy the misery of Kehkashan and Faiz vs Raiyan more than the plot of ‘Who’ll be Hareem’s dulha’? Neelum is one of the worst actors in the show.

I think I watch the show coz of Hina Bayat 😂 I love her negative role in this one. Very entertaining. She’s played it well. I also enjoy her scenes with her toxic family. And Faiz. You’re right. Their familial and financial ruin is such a delight to watch 😂 Kind of think they might get poor again. Would love to see that just to see the change in Kehkishaan lol.

Love her name too 😂 KEHKASHAAN 🤣👌

Also Faiz just won the lottery at having the worst siblings in the world 😂 He’s the one who’s gonna get stuck with his parents out of the goodness of his heart while Rayyan lives free and happy in Canada and Laiba runs off with that greedy gold digger 😡 I wish there to be some comeuppance for Rayyan and his wife at least.

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Wonder what happened to her. She used to act so well even few years ago https://youtu.be/XMEImo4vxEo?si=ByPX4uLCBr-srFfA

Yes. I had watched her serial with Fawad Khan as well so many years ago.. She was fine then..

Anyway, looks like this drama will have a happy ending with Hareem going back to Feroz's character. Please I don't want this to happen. She should divorce him please. Though I am not fond of any character in this drama, watched just randomly on and off..

He was the one who was dying to marry her and didn't even let her explain.. Same old thing. I want her to marry Aijaz Aslam or just remain single. She can find another man later..

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

How’s Hareem getting men on a continuous basis, that to men who’s blind for her? I mean the kind of intellect and pea sized brain with that kind of thakela personality, it was unbelievable that Faiz was blind for her and now she got a richer man. Who wrote this show? smiley37

I think I enjoy the misery of Kehkashan and Faiz vs Raiyan more than the plot of ‘Who’ll be Hareem’s dulha’? Neelum is one of the worst actors in the show.

@bold: She is pakistans version of Anupamaa 😂

Edited by -RD- - 7 months ago

Call me crazy but I felt for Kehkeshaan today. Thanks to Hina Bayat’s good performance during her break downs.

I also felt Faiz scenes today. How he’s supporting his mom and sister at the wedding while at the same time noting how their world functions on money money and more money. That sad judgement was there but I liked how he was registering his mom and sisters pain and loss.

Thora sa biwi ke liye bhi feel ker leta 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Khair… I hope Kehkashaan’s curse follows Rayyan and Hamna to Canada. Hate them both. And I hope Kehkashaan suffers more - her daughter will obviously not be happy in that greedy family. So that’ll be the comeuppance she deserves.

A bit of suffering before the inevitable realisation of Hareem’s worth and trying to fix the mess she made and lots of forgiveness seeking 😂😂 which is where I think this drama is headed. I think she will reunite her son and Hareem eventually. Let’s see

Emeralues thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Where is Faiz ki mohabbat ka khumar? I didn't see it anywhere until now.

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tgota92

Call me crazy but I felt for Kehkeshaan today. Thanks to Hina Bayat’s good performance during her break downs.

I also felt Faiz scenes today. How he’s supporting his mom and sister at the wedding while at the same time noting how their world functions on money money and more money. That sad judgement was there but I liked how he was registering his mom and sisters pain and loss.

Thora sa biwi ke liye bhi feel ker leta 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Khair… I hope Kehkashaan’s curse follows Rayyan and Hamna to Canada. Hate them both. And I hope Kehkashaan suffers more - her daughter will obviously not be happy in that greedy family. So that’ll be the comeuppance she deserves.

A bit of suffering before the inevitable realisation of Hareem’s worth and trying to fix the mess she made and lots of forgiveness seeking 😂😂 which is where I think this drama is headed. I think she will reunite her son and Hareem eventually. Let’s see

Faiz's justified to tell off to Rufi and Hareem after Hareem's misdeeds. Lol, Rufi defending his baby sis whilst she chose to remain silent and not disclose to Faiz was so stupid, that too faraway from his home and then later sobbing over the matter.

Lol, I won't be flummoxed upon observing a whitewashed Rayan and Humna. Tbh, only Kehkashan and Faiz are still better than the remainder of the characters in the show. Even that Nasir is so irritating to see like he's just unnecessary for this show.

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Faiz's justified to tell off to Rufi and Hareem after Hareem's misdeeds. Lol, Rufi defending his baby sis whilst she chose to remain silent and not disclose to Faiz was so stupid, that too faraway from his home and then later sobbing over the matter.

Lol, I won't be flummoxed upon observing a whitewashed Rayan and Humna. Tbh, only Kehkashan and Faiz are still better than the remainder of the characters in the show. Even that Nasir is so irritating to see like he's just unnecessary for this show.

They dumbed down Hareem so much to make it impossible for Faiz to believe her. Evidence upon evidence upon evidence. And not ONCE did she have the brains to trust him and confide in him. So both are at fault, but you can’t just blame Faiz. Hareem did a LOT of stupid dumb stuff to create this ridiculous situation. On top of that she left her phone at home and didn’t even tell Faiz. And not once have they both talked to each other again face to face. Just so dumb lol. All for this stupid plot.

yep you’re right I’m more invested in Kehkashaan and Faiz plot right now. The story surrounding that family is fun to watch. To see karma find them haha

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Watched it this week after skipping few episodes. Good to see the story moving forward and the focus on Faiz's family dynamics. Its much more interesting than Hareem and her new love interest. I just skip Neelum scenes except Faiz Hareem scenes, she is such a pain to watch