Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 months ago

They’re pulling off a Humsafar smiley37

Only difference is here, I really want Faiz to dump Hareem while previously I pitied Khirad. Lmao 🤣

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

.. The question is what will faiz do... Bec if he supports her then serial kya bachaa??

Given that only 20 episodes have happened till now, there will more mazloom hareem in the future fighting bedardi duniya

Aur koi nasir wale actor ko hatao yaar... Every show he is harassing girls

Faiz will have a nervous breakdown and believe that Hareem made a fool out of him smiley36

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Storyline is starting to become bit more insipid to me tbh. Kehkashan manipulating Hareem thereby widening her distance from Faiz. Nasir is too irritating to be seen as usual. I kinda FFed today's episode tbh.

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Neelum looks better with a bit older actors like Ahsan Khan, Inran Abbas etc. I like the scenes between Faiz and Hareem but Neelum’s expressions and screen presence puts me off. Either she tries too hard or doesn’t try at all, her acting looks forced and never effortless

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Faiz is also killed in terms of characterization today. Hareem is also stupid keep following what Kehkashan kept on telling her like she could've said it long ago when Nasir started harassing her. As expected, she's admitting her mistake but expects Faiz to trust her lol. 😂 🤣

Such a dumb track lol.

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I use to call Nasir chomu ye asli chomu to dono leads nikle ...🤦‍♀️😂

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I realized Neelam is becoming robot day by day. She has no expressions on her face or she thinks if he talks normal her beauty will be disturbed.

Completely effortless acting. also her voice sound like ghost with no emotion in it.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

How’s Hareem getting men on a continuous basis, that to men who’s blind for her? I mean the kind of intellect and pea sized brain with that kind of thakela personality, it was unbelievable that Faiz was blind for her and now she got a richer man. Who wrote this show? smiley37

I think I enjoy the misery of Kehkashan and Faiz vs Raiyan more than the plot of ‘Who’ll be Hareem’s dulha’? Neelum is one of the worst actors in the show.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neelam's acting is probably one of the worst by a leading heroine in PTV history. It's almost career ending.