Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: -RD-

The Hareem- Faiz convo after her mothers death where she asks him to stay with her and not leave her she needs him was smiley27 hope Neelum realises she needs to be natural and not look so forced with her acting.

The show would have been so much better with some other actress. There are such nice moments between leads but the actress is not performing her best. I think Neelum looks older too in comparison to Feroze here

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I think except Kehkashab, all the other characters are so useless, jobless and vanilla smiley37

I swear even Faiz comes off as a stupid school going boy till now. About Hareem, the less I say is the better.

shaazi thumbnail

The show is losing its track now. How stupid of the writer to make a deal out of video containing no controversial content lol. Maybe I am missing something, I find nothing objectionable about the video. In fact Faiz saw Hareem when she was at Nasir’s house so what’s the big deal about ? Did the writer run out of idea to move the story forward ? They are completely ruining an otherwise decent show

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shaazi

The show is losing its track now. How stupid of the writer to make a deal out of video containing no controversial content lol. Maybe I am missing something, I find nothing objectionable about the video. In fact Faiz saw Hareem when she was at Nasir’s house so what’s the big deal about ? Did the writer run out of idea to move the story forward ? They are completely ruining an otherwise decent show

The show is living in the 15th century where a girl seen simply talking to a guy is haraam... unbelievable stupidity of the plot

shaazi thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

The show is living in the 15th century where a girl seen simply talking to a guy is haraam... unbelievable stupidity of the plot

I am just wondering if the writer was high on something while writing this track. It just makes no sense. As if the pathetic acting of Neelum was not enough, Nasir and this track is unbearable. I think they should end the show if they run out of ideas rather than dragging for no reason

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shaazi

I am just wondering if the writer was high on something while writing this track. It just makes no sense. As if the pathetic acting of Neelum was not enough, Nasir and this track is unbearable. I think they should end the show if they run out of ideas rather than dragging for no reason

.. The question is what will faiz do... Bec if he supports her then serial kya bachaa??

Given that only 20 episodes have happened till now, there will more mazloom hareem in the future fighting bedardi duniya

Aur koi nasir wale actor ko hatao yaar... Every show he is harassing girls

shaazi thumbnail

.. The question is what will faiz do... Bec if he supports her then serial kya bachaa??

Given that only 20 episodes have happened till now, there will more mazloom hareem in the future fighting bedardi duniya

Aur koi nasir wale actor ko hatao yaar... Every show he is harassing girls

The actor playing Nasir is irritating as hell specially his voice is so irritating 😠 .. the serial had very simple story to begin with so I won’t be surprised if Faiz supports her. I think this show badly needs some twist and turn to keep viewers interest. First thing they need to do is throw Nasir out, nobody wants to see him

Edited by shaazi - 8 months ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I feel seeing how dumb Hareem is and how unethical Faiz’s brother is in office, these two will be thrown out of the house and they’ll struggle to find a living. I still believe Faiz will trust Hareem because that’s what his character has done till now, blindly loving and trusting her. Next episode he’s shown to be angry at the way Hareem is doing chores like a maid

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah, FFed the entire episodes. Prob Faiz lambasting on Rayan was nice enough but other than it wasn't anything extraordinary or anything. Too stereotypical track tbh. FL is really spineless in front of Nasir & Neelam's poor wasn't enough of the character's doom.

Writer seems lost for sure.

1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Feroze Khan and Neelam look good together but I find the story of this drama very boring.