Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago

I think they might go the Humsafar way, Faiz is so much blind and intoxicated in Hareem’s love that right now the only way to separate him from her is somehow the haters prove to him that Hareem is disloyal. However I truly expected better from Hareem though, lying and hiding things from your partner is never a solution and not is encouraged given he trusts you and Faiz would actually believe her blindly if she’d develop some trust and spine to tell him the truth, the videos anyway didn’t contain anything explicit however the second video clearly has the footage of her giving money to her supposed ex fiancée which definitely can be perceived wrong.

One thing with these shows is that in pursuit of showing their female leads extra innocent and extra wise, they actually prove them to be completely brain dead, annoying and outright liars, which is glorified too smiley29smiley24

My issue is the way they’re showing it is that Hareem is at no fault even if she’s lying and hiding, for gods sake she’s an adult and it’s her responsibility to use the pea sized brain instead of putting makeup and crying for the she mess she herself created.

Faiz, well I like the fact that he’s extremely sad about hurting his parents but that doesn’t hinder him taking a stand for Hareem whenever it’s necessary, he also doesn’t abandon his studies and trying to prove his worth in the business too, all these things only to prove that his wife is worthy of the stature he wants to give her while that faltu sadak chaap Chomu got more trust from his wife than he ever did smiley21

I live the chemistry between Fareem, NeelRoze is subtle and beautiful and I’m glad finally we have a love story that reminds us the innocent lovers tropes in the 2010-2011 era, this week truly reminded me of Humsafar, Fareem are equally innocent and blindly in love as KhiSher, ofcourse it’s not possible to replicate the iconic status of Humsafar but it was a pleasure to see such old school romance as these days it’s more about toxic lovers to some amar prem tropes in serials.

Lastly, Feroze Khan is truly the actor who can pull off everything, I guess I watched Akhara episode 1 and I’m just too surprised to imagine the same man as Faiz, that’s truly the actor rising above the script. A marvelous come back from a long break with controversy.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Lol, can writers do som pol-khol of the Nasir blackmail drama & wrap it up? Lol, Hareem being mahanta ki murat is kinda boring to observe lol. 😂

Nasir looks like Faiz and Hareem’s khalu, from no angle does he look like their age smiley36

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Lastly, Feroze Khan is truly the actor who can pull off everything, I guess I watched Akhara episode 1 and I’m just too surprised to imagine the same man as Faiz, that’s truly the actor rising above the script. A marvelous come back from a long break with controversy.

This 💯

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I think they might go the Humsafar way, Faiz is so much blind and intoxicated in Hareem’s love that right now the only way to separate him from her is somehow the haters prove to him that Hareem is disloyal. However I truly expected better from Hareem though, lying and hiding things from your partner is never a solution and not is encouraged given he trusts you and Faiz would actually believe her blindly if she’d develop some trust and spine to tell him the truth, the videos anyway didn’t contain anything explicit however the second video clearly has the footage of her giving money to her supposed ex fiancée which definitely can be perceived wrong.

One thing with these shows is that in pursuit of showing their female leads extra innocent and extra wise, they actually prove them to be completely brain dead, annoying and outright liars, which is glorified too smiley29smiley24

My issue is the way they’re showing it is that Hareem is at no fault even if she’s lying and hiding, for gods sake she’s an adult and it’s her responsibility to use the pea sized brain instead of putting makeup and crying for the she mess she herself created.

Faiz, well I like the fact that he’s extremely sad about hurting his parents but that doesn’t hinder him taking a stand for Hareem whenever it’s necessary, he also doesn’t abandon his studies and trying to prove his worth in the business too, all these things only to prove that his wife is worthy of the stature he wants to give her while that faltu sadak chaap Chomu got more trust from his wife than he ever did smiley21

I live the chemistry between Fareem, NeelRoze is subtle and beautiful and I’m glad finally we have a love story that reminds us the innocent lovers tropes in the 2010-2011 era, this week truly reminded me of Humsafar, Fareem are equally innocent and blindly in love as KhiSher, ofcourse it’s not possible to replicate the iconic status of Humsafar but it was a pleasure to see such old school romance as these days it’s more about toxic lovers to some amar prem tropes in serials.

I hope he chooses an intense romantic show next with a better actress , Khumar lacks in terms of performance from lead anctress and even story is a bit cliche. Feroze does less shows compared to other actors, hope to see him in more dramas.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaazi

I hope he chooses an intense romantic show next with a better actress , Khumar lacks in terms of performance from lead anctress and even story is a bit cliche. Feroze does less shows compared to other actors, hope to see him in more dramas.

I think next, he is doing a movie

shaazi thumbnail

I think next, he is doing a movie

Pakistani movies do not have any reach. He should do more tv dramas

shaazi thumbnail

As expected Hareem’s mother died, hope this doesn’t turn out to be another saas bahu saga now

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Hareem-Faiz moments are nice but Neelam needs to improve. I don't like Kehkashan & Nasir teaming up unless she outsmarts Nasir and hopefully no more of that idiot & his family.

I felt mixed over Nasir-Kehkashan meeting up. smiley5I am vexed upon seeing the character (nothing against the actor, I've seen him in Kuch Ankahi where he was positive character but I just feel that over here, he's nothing less than a useless furniture w/o whom the show can just run fine).

Edited by Chemcart_MJ - 8 months ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

The Hareem- Faiz convo after her mothers death where she asks him to stay with her and not leave her she needs him was smiley27 hope Neelum realises she needs to be natural and not look so forced with her acting.

Edited by -RD- - 8 months ago
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -RD-

The Hareem- Faiz convo after her mothers death where she asks him to stay with her and not leave her she needs him was smiley27 hope Neelum realises she needs to be natural and not looked so forced with her acting.

I hope so too that she realizes that she needs to improve for sure.