Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: shaazi

Confession and couple scenes in today’s episode could have been better with a better actress who could emote well. Is Neelum a successful actress ? She looks mature so I am assuming she has been around for a while then how come she is so bad

I loved watching their confession. And both look gr8 togather. Feroze did amazing job , no wonder because he is the king of romance in Pakistani dramas.smiley4 Neelam did good too. She is playing a typical girl.. and Hareem isn't in love with Faiz yet, but she had to accept his love because she feels gratitude for what he did to her, and because he is her husband.

Finally I got a romantic drama with lots of scenes between leads. Namak Haram lacks in this aspect.smiley13

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice to see this show doing well. It was trending on YouTube too in India
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Good episode , Faiz and Hareem bits were really nice , their conversations are very well written ...the bit in the car where Hareem wanted Faiz to keep flirting was cuteeee.Neelum was more natural as Hareem splly in the bits with Faiz todaysmiley20. Precap for next week that chomu Nasir is out to create troublesmiley21hoping that Hareem tells Faiz abt him!

Feroze as Faiz 💥 hope the show keeps getting the trps, yesterdays epi is still trending in top 3 on yt and i am sure todays will trend as well.

Edited by -RD- - 9 months ago
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUl_P-v0EKA&ab_channel=HARPALGEO

Nice to see some happy moments but I feel Kehkashan must've said something to Hareem which left her perturbed in her own house.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I really hope Hareem uses her brain cells and tells Faiz that Nasir is blackmailing her, otherwise there is no explanation if things screw later, Faiz literally worships the ground she walks on, so I do not understand why cannot she just let him know this and get rid of the problem.

Also Neelum's makeup should be reduced, please, acting nahi ata, make up is horrible, the vibe of seeing a subtle lovestory just subsides down smiley24

shaazi thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

I really hope Hareem uses her brain cells and tells Faiz that Nasir is blackmailing her, otherwise there is no explanation if things screw later, Faiz literally worships the ground she walks on, so I do not understand why cannot she just let him know this and get rid of the problem.

Also Neelum's makeup should be reduced, please, acting nahi ata, make up is horrible, the vibe of seeing a subtle lovestory just subsides down smiley24

They should also hide her mole with makeup..it’s so distracting. The romantic scenes could be much more impactful only if she was a good actress.

shaazi thumbnail

Today’s episode had some good light moments. Feroze as Faiz is doing a great job and is giving his 100%. Him and the actress playing his mother are the best part of this show. I wish the lead actress was someone younger looking with better acting skills as Feroze is looking younger in this drama comparatively

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaazi

They should also hide her mole with makeup..it’s so distracting. The romantic scenes could be much more impactful only if she was a good actress.

Yes, their scenes are so well written and in the web of such toxic shows, here we really do have a very green flagged and matured leads, but the logic goes away when we see Hareem does not spill the truth to Faiz despite him literally fighting with everyone only for her sake, it is disrespectful for him too.

The mole is fine as we cannot do anything about it, but her acting? That is her own work, I wish they would cast a better actress, the show would have been 10 times more popular.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

I am so mad at Raiyan, how come Faiz's siblings are so useless and nothing as compassionate as he is, I understand the parents hating on Hareem, but at least older brother can be supportive since he knew how much Faiz loved Hareem, Faiz is truly fighting with a lost cause, they do not love him or even care about his desires, they will probably forget that they had a family member called Faiz if he chooses to abandon them.

And Hareem's useless mother is not dead yet? Why? smiley11

shaazi thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Yes, their scenes are so well written and in the web of such toxic shows, here we really do have a very green flagged and matured leads, but the logic goes away when we see Hareem does not spill the truth to Faiz despite him literally fighting with everyone only for her sake, it is disrespectful for him too.

The mole is fine as we cannot do anything about it, but her acting? That is her own work, I wish they would cast a better actress, the show would have been 10 times more popular.

True both leads are shown to be mature and I really loved their scenes today. Feroze is so good in romantic scenes specially the way he expresses through his eyes. If the same effort is given from the other side too, the chemistry can be amazing. Right now, it’s a one man show.