Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Faiz's dialogue was the best- Jab kisi dubte huey ko bachane k liye kisi samundar mei chalang lagai jati h na...toh apne kapde gilley hone ka nahi sochte. Na lehero ki tapedon se darte h aur naa..dhup ki garmi. Agr koi saath nibhane wala ho toh aane wala harr tufan haar manleta h.

Faiz has the best way of putting things across ..he is love.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Faiz's dialogue was the best- Jab kisi dubte huey ko bachane k liye kisi samundar mei chalang lagai jati h na...toh apne kapde gilley hone ka nahi sochte. Na lehero ki tapedon se darte h aur naa..dhup ki garmi. Agr koi saath nibhane wala ho toh aane wala harr tufan haar manleta h.

Also the fact that he doesn’t jump into the replacement of groom idea immediately, he tries his best to convince his mother for 30 lacs, fails, thinks for sometime and then only comes out to propose the marriage. Everything was executed so well, it didn’t look like Faiz was extremely happy or elated to marry the love of his life, it was more like Faiz knows he’s just being the savior and wants to save her honor, without having any expectations from her.

Feroze was excellent, especially the moment when Nasir’s mother asks him for 30 lacs, that shock, disbelief and disappointment was portrayed so well.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Faiz has the best way of putting things across ..he is love.

In two episodes he asked money for Rufi’s mother’s treatment, Rufi’s sister’s wedding ceremony and then Rufi’s sister’s dowry, all in the span of 24 hours. smiley36smiley44

I swear I feel bad for kehkasha, every time she sees Faiz, he’s up with ‘Can I please have money for my friend’? smiley37
And the way he started crying that ‘if I would ask for a car then you’d give me money but when I want to help the needy, you’re being ruthless’ I do accept his state of grief, he’s such an innocent boy, I am scared that writer will ruin him, I hope not smiley24

Edited by MiVida_Messi - 9 months ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Both the epis this week are still trending on yt in top 10

The views in YouTube 🔥🔥

Hopefully TRPs will be high too. The show is gaining popularity in a gradual way.

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

In two episodes he asked money for Rutu’s mother’s treatment, Rufi’s sister’s wedding ceremony and then Rufi’s sister’s dowry, all in the span of 24 hours. smiley36smiley44

I swear I feel bad for kehkasha, every time she sees Faiz, he’s up with ‘Can I please have money for my friend’? smiley37
And the way he started crying that ‘if I would ask for a car then you’d give me money but when I want to help the needy, you’re being ruthless’ I do accept his state of grief, he’s such an innocent boy, I am scared that writer will ruin him, I hope not smiley24

Lmao, I actually cracked up after reading this. smiley36In a short duration, bechara was being a philanthropist for his useless dost who himself can't earn a penny or at least ask for some scholarship lol. 😂 Hareem's at least got a spine to shut down Nasir's family but lol, I'm now actually looking forward to Kehkashan losing her mental balance lol. 😂 🤣
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Good to see Faiz stand up for Hareem & Hareem's reaction even though Neelam wasn't her best as usual. Ending conversation was nice & precap was nice to see Hareem warning Kehkashan over separating her from Faiz.

-RD- thumbnail

Good to see Faiz stand up for Hareem & Hareem's reaction even though Neelam wasn't her best as usual. Ending conversation was nice & precap was nice to see Hareem warning Kehkashan over separating her from Faiz.

Neelam is bringing the show down with her acting somewhat this show deserved an actress that would act normally and naturally. Precap Neelam was better when challenging Kehkashan!

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Confession and couple scenes in today’s episode could have been better with a better actress who could emote well. Is Neelum a successful actress ? She looks mature so I am assuming she has been around for a while then how come she is so bad

-RD- thumbnail

👌🥳 this epi is still trending on yt in top 3!

Edited by -RD- - 9 months ago