Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 months ago

Both the epis this week are still trending on yt in top 10

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This week’s episodes were interesting. Story seem to be progressing. I think now the story will be more focused around Faiz’s house. I still don’t like the actress playing hareem though. There’s something off about her, can’t pinpoint what it is.

shaazi thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Feroze was incredible in Ishqiya, you should try watching Khaani too. He performed amazing

I agree Neelum doesn’t look 19 or 20 here, also acting is not up to the mark. Feroze usually gets a he worst actresses, like Iqra, Ushna and now Neelum .. lol 😂

Yeah she looks way older or maybe it’s her dressing that’s making her look old. Can’t see any chemistry so far since she acts poorly too. Hope it changes in future episodes.

I want to watch khaani but didn’t want to see another show with sad ending right after ishqiya 😂 . I started watching habs after Ishqiya and loved it specially the chemistry between the leads.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Feroze was incredible in Ishqiya, you should try watching Khaani too. He performed amazing

I agree Neelum doesn’t look 19 or 20 here, also acting is not up to the mark. Feroze usually gets a he worst actresses, like Iqra, Ushna and now Neelum .. lol 😂

Iqra is a good actress same goes for ushna and Neelam your Feroze did good acting in khaani and Gul e Rana

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shaazi

This week’s episodes were interesting. Story seem to be progressing. I think now the story will be more focused around Faiz’s house. I still don’t like the actress playing hareem though. There’s something off about her, can’t pinpoint what it is.

She speaks

Without blinking

In the same tone

Like a zombie

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bips

She speaks

Without blinking

In the same tone

Like a zombie

Her character is written well also she has a voice like she stood against dowry, I was wondering a better actress could’ve taken the script to another level. I’m liking the pace of the story so far and also the way the leads are finally not starting a hatred come married relationship.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Iqra is a good actress same goes for ushna and Neelam your Feroze did good acting in khaani and Gul e Rana

What do you want yaar? Are you this jobless? Really? smiley37

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

She speaks

Without blinking

In the same tone

Like a zombie

The characteristics of the character are interesting but, agreed, the execution is raw & unidimensional.

Though this is my observation that her character was much better developed in these last two episodes than the prior ones. I do agree, the dialogue delivery and expressions could've been bit better. Though, the voice does have a soothing tone to it thereby I'm slightly more ambivalent on a holistic basis.

shaazi thumbnail

She speaks

Without blinking

In the same tone

Like a zombie

Very well put smiley36 I think it’s her frozen facial expressions. Also that big mole is distracting

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Faiz's dialogue was the best- Jab kisi dubte huey ko bachane k liye kisi samundar mei chalang lagai jati h na...toh apne kapde gilley hone ka nahi sochte. Na lehero ki tapedon se darte h aur naa..dhup ki garmi. Agr koi saath nibhane wala ho toh aane wala harr tufan haar manleta h.