Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 months ago

Finally watched the episodes. Both the episodes were really good, seems like Nasir is a red flag and Hareem knowingly is going to put an axe in her foot.

Two high points, Faiz not trying to show case his heartbreak even after seeing Hareem getting engaged, and him not judging her after he saw sneaking out of Nasir’s house.

I’ll be so upset if Faiz doesn’t get a happy ending, the guy tries to make it everyone happy, especially Rufi, his best friend smiley18

Feroze is wonderful in the character even though I don’t like his haircut but he’s owning it.

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Finally watched the episodes. Both the episodes were really good, seems like Nasir is a red flag and Hareem knowingly is going to put an axe in her foot.

Two high points, Faiz not trying to show case his heartbreak even after seeing Hareem getting engaged, and him not judging her after he saw sneaking out of Nasir’s house.

I’ll be so upset if Faiz doesn’t get a happy ending, the guy tries to make it everyone happy, especially Rufi, his best friend smiley18

Feroze is wonderful in the character even though I don’t like his haircut but he’s owning it.

I think Faiz is starting to comprehend that his brother is useless but still 50/50 over it. Hareem's so good but I wish she tells this nonsense to her dying mother or to Nasir's mother.

I feel they actually did good in showing Faiz the reality of his dad. Because his parents are right in deciding where to spend their money & Faiz was still depending on his brother & dad for money, so their reality is starting to kick in even though he gave his dad a benefit of doubt in repaying the loan.

I think the buildup has been better barring Rufi's crap which is just comical to watch lol. 😂 🤣 It's so hysterical that he doesn't have time to apply for part-time jobs or at least some scholarship but to decide for Hareem's wedding and/or their dying mother's treatment lol. 😂 I do like that he lectured Nasir over the dowry BS but again, it felt so whitewashed somewhere lol.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

I think Faiz is starting to comprehend that his brother is useless but still 50/50 over it. Hareem's so good but I wish she tells this nonsense to her dying mother or to Nasir's mother.

I feel they actually did good in showing Faiz the reality of his dad. Because his parents are right in deciding where to spend their money & Faiz was still depending on his brother & dad for money, so their reality is starting to kick in even though he gave his dad a benefit of doubt in repaying the loan.

I think the buildup has been better barring Rufi's crap which is just comical to watch lol. 😂 🤣 It's so hysterical that he doesn't have time to apply for part-time jobs or at least some scholarship but to decide for Hareem's wedding and/or their dying mother's treatment lol. 😂 I do like that he lectured Nasir over the dowry BS but again, it felt so whitewashed somewhere lol.

Yes, I do not blame Faiz's father for not wanting to spend 15 lacs just because Faiz is blind for his friend Rufi and his immediate family, however, I think even just out of empathy one can financially help the needy and dying if they have the resources too, I do understand Faiz himself felt very embarrassed to ask from his father but he again promised to return the money back. That was a good scene TBH, unexpectedly in this show the children talk to their parents regarding issues, I am surprised smiley36

Hareem has a spine, I like it, she did put Nasir in his place saying what she wants from their alliance, however the girl is too kind to tell her parents the same, I wish she did though. I am pissed off at her mother, what is she trying to do, knowingly sending her daughter to a greedy house, which mother does that just because she is dying?

I liked how Faiz did not react to Hareem's engagement by breaking mirrors, or pulling his own hair, he took the heart break with so much courage and dignity, I feel bad that he did not get a chance to convey his feelings, given he genuinely loved the girl for ages now. Also, the fact that he helps Rufi out of friendship not because of Hareem, is another plus.

Raiyan disappointed me a lot, I was hoping he is a good brother, but he seemed to be fooling his younger brother which is unacceptable given Faiz considered him as his strength.

1169266 thumbnail
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Omg Hareems wedding to that chomu got cancelled and Faiz put his proposal forward smiley27 and they are getting married smiley27smiley42smiley40

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

The episodes of this week are trending in both in India and Pakistan, also collectively it got 8 millloon views over night 😮

This is huge given nobody likes Neelum smiley36

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

The episodes of this week are trending in both in India and Pakistan, also collectively it got 8 millloon views over night 😮

This is huge given nobody likes Neelum smiley36

I do like Neelam tho she was amazing in ashk, kahin deep Jaley and Qayamat

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I do like Neelam tho she was amazing in ashk, kahin deep Jaley and Qayamat

Good 👍🏻

Word Count: 1

MJ_1009 thumbnail

Damn, pretty good build up. So good to see Faiz and Hareem together now. So happy that the alliance got called off cause Nasir is so characterless.

MJ_1009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Omg Hareems wedding to that chomu got cancelled and Faiz put his proposal forward smiley27 and they are getting married smiley27smiley42smiley40

Now the crux of the story shall begin. Will be interesting to see Kehkashan's reaction far more than shatir nasir ki behez baaji.