Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

I have seen a couple of episodes of AMEK and I felt his role was probably where the meat lied tbh, like FL wasn't much enticing. But overall drama was nice for sure.

Yeah mostly it was about Mustajab’s journey and it was a great watch. Initially I didn’t expect to like the drama much but towards the end I really loved it, the message is incredible

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

I think Neelam Munir is quite a high profile actor to chose to wear this ugly long hair wig or extensions unnecessarily. I can't concentrate on the show while my eyes are on her wigs smiley6

Fero Khan is absolutely adorable smiley1

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

I think Neelam Munir is quite a high profile actor to chose to wear this ugly long hair wig or extensions unnecessarily. I can't concentrate on the show while my eyes are on her wigs smiley6

Fero Khan is absolutely adorable smiley1

Neelam don't look horrible in long wig the main problem was her orange brown hair she needs to get rid of it and dye her hair back to black like Katy Perry Did and from which angle Is Feroze Looking Adorable

Edited by minakrish - 8 months ago
Neel_M thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Neelam don't look horrible in long wig the main problem was her orange brown hair she needs to get rid of it and dye her hair back to black like Katy Perry Did and from which angle Is Feroze Looking Adorable

Anyone can wear nice wigs which will blend with her own hair so it will not show prominently that it is a wig, but it is showing her short hair and long hair separately and the way it was fixed is a disaster. Not managed properly and thus looked cheap.

Secondly the makeup artist is giving everyone a white eyelyner in all female artist. I look at those tiny things and can't ignore. Makeup artist and hair dresser need to be more careful about these things.

Neel_M thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I didn't say Neelum looks horrible,I said her hair looks not managed properly and unnecessary

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Anyone can wear nice wigs which will blend with her own hair so it will not show prominently that it is a wig, but it is showing her short hair and long hair separately and the way it was fixed is a disaster. Not managed properly and thus looked cheap.

Secondly the makeup artist is giving everyone a white eyelyner in all female artist. I look at those tiny things and can't ignore. Makeup artist and hair dresser need to be more careful about these things.

Also All actresses needs to stop using the same brown hair colour I found this colour overrated anyways Neelam needs to revive her kahin deep jaley and Qayamat look

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I felt bad for Faiz. His whole family is against him.. even his brother who promised him that he'll talk to his mother about Hareem.. turned out to be munafiq .smiley44

Poor Faiz had to watch Hareem getting engaged to Nasir , that too in front of his mom. smiley19 But I felt happy watching Hareem rejecting her gift. smiley4

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I have recently started watching Pakistani shows starting from ishqiya. The show is decent and Feroze is performing really well but I feel the lead actress in this show looks a bit older and doesn’t act too well . I wish they casted someone else instead of her

Edited by shaazi - 9 months ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I felt bad for Faiz. His whole family is against him.. even his brother who promised him that he'll talk to his mother about Hareem.. turned out to be munafiq .smiley44

Poor Faiz had to watch Hareem getting engaged to Nasir , that too in front of his mom. smiley19 But I felt happy watching Hareem rejecting her gift. smiley4

Didn’t get time to watch the episodes yet, but hearing great reviews in Twitter

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaazi

I have recently started watching Pakistani shows starting from ishqiya. The show is decent and Feroze is performing really well but I feel the lead actress in this show looks a bit older and doesn’t act too well . I wish they casted someone else instead of her.

Feroze was incredible in Ishqiya, you should try watching Khaani too. He performed amazing

I agree Neelum doesn’t look 19 or 20 here, also acting is not up to the mark. Feroze usually gets a he worst actresses, like Iqra, Ushna and now Neelum .. lol 😂