Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

This makes me wonder that will she ever know, maybe the drama is a tragedy, Faiz will die and Hareem will learn about it or sth..

This drama is written by Maha Malik. And she isn't a sadist to break the hearts of viewers. Yes , maybe Hareem won't realise Faiz' feelings for a while.. but I am sure .. they'll have a happy ending.

I don't know why this drama reminds me of another drama by the same writer: Dil E Bekhabar. Maybe the one sided love!smiley5

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: awida

This drama is written by Maha Malik. And she isn't a sadist to break the hearts of viewers. Yes , maybe Hareem won't realise Faiz' feelings for a while.. but I am sure .. they'll have a happy ending.

I don't know why this drama reminds me of another drama by the same writer: Dil E Bekhabar. Maybe the one sided love!smiley5

I hope so, happy ending should happen, the leads do nit deserve suffering for their stupid parents

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

"maine to kabhi apni nigaahon ko gustakhi ki ijaazat nahi di alfaaz to bahut door ki baat hai inki kya majaal hai"

^^ dialog of the epi totally from Faiz❤️ when Rayyan asked what his relationship status with Hareem is.

And precap for next week dukh dard peedha loading for Faizu boy 😢

It is very unacceptable that Rufi is Faiz's BFF, but Faiz does not even have a minimal idea that Rufi's house has some wedding preparations going on that too when the groom is Faiz's abother friend, WTF smiley11

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -RD-

"maine to kabhi apni nigaahon ko gustakhi ki ijaazat nahi di alfaaz to bahut door ki baat hai inki kya majaal hai"

^^ dialog of the epi totally from Faiz❤️ when Rayyan asked what his relationship status with Hareem is.

And precap for next week dukh dard peedha loading for Faizu boy 😢

I agree, it was the highlight of the episode. LOL, the shayari is so selfless just like Faiz himself.

Even though Faiz still pinned on Rayan for some last hope of mitigating the situation, as viewers, it is expected that the situation will be delayed further.

MJ_1009 thumbnail

Also I’m sure Rufi is studying in a big university so can promote his sister’s work too but obviously that is not his headache smiley36

I always love the trope of one sided love and sacrifice but it all looks so unfair if the other one never finds out or atleast acknowledges it, yes in reality I’d say the girl doesn’t need to reciprocate or know and move on and the boy can move on too but since it’s a fiction the heart wants a union and acceptance of Faiz’s love.

Did you watch Aye Musht e Khaak, the writer was same too and there it seemed like happy ending was impossible but then the story took a very beautiful and logical ending.

I have seen a couple of episodes of AMEK and I felt his role was probably where the meat lied tbh, like FL wasn't much enticing. But overall drama was nice for sure.
Edited by Chemcart_MJ - 10 months ago
MJ_1009 thumbnail

I also liked that the FL is subtlety voicing out over the dowry thing.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

It is very unacceptable that Rufi is Faiz's BFF, but Faiz does not even have a minimal idea that Rufi's house has some wedding preparations going on that too when the groom is Faiz's abother friend, WTF smiley11

I think it is because Faiz has his brother's own wedding around the same time, and his own problems with his mother.. also Hareem's wedding preparations are happening in a short time , Rufi is busy asnd his mom is unwell. Such things happen. smiley4

MJ_1009 thumbnail

I think it is because Faiz has his brother's own wedding around the same time, and his own problems with his mother.. also Hareem's wedding preparations are happening in a short time , Rufi is busy asnd his mom is unwell. Such things happen. smiley4

Yeah, actually there are unannounced engagements and/or marriages (I'm cognizant of them myself) where relatives and/or friends announce their life updates so suddenly or through their close folks or like the incident occurs but even some of the closest folks are oblivious to it until they get a whim of it at some time.
Edited by Chemcart_MJ - 10 months ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

yeah but surprisingly even Nasir didn’t invite Faiz, his one of the closest friends to his engagement. I wonder whether Nasir understands Faiz’s feelings for Hareem

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

I also liked that the FL is subtlety voicing out over the dowry thing.

Thank god and how I wish she’d have a talk with Nasir about it too